Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yay for you Kellie! I love when you get to see people you haven't seen in a while, it puts you in such a good mood :) Paolo Nutini <3 also.

I'm in a great mood for some reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I love evenings like this YourTextHere. They make you feel fantastic don't they!! I'm trying to fix up my conclusion but I don't honestly know what else to put in it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

This is it boys, this is war! *Kicks legs and flexes fingers* Ready steady, TYPE!

How are we all today??

Irritable. You?

• Advertisement

kellief wrote: »
    How are we all today??
    Feeling a bit sick :( I think I shall have to retire to my bed for a while. The joys of having nothing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Calling all stationary freaks (allandanyways...) you NEED one of these bad boys.

http://www.staedtler.com/textsurfer_gel_eng.Staedtler

Bought it today by accident, cause I thought it was just a thin highlighter... it is... quite simply....AMAZING.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WANT!! Next year I'm going to have the prettiest stationary ever *dreams*

My stomach is churning at the thought of alcohol for no reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I always lose my stationary. I'm such a man.

• Advertisement

I'm the same, I love it and buy so much but the pen goblins steal them all.

There's a beautiful white labrador wandering around the arts block.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

I always lose my stationary. I'm such a man.

I don't, I have a whopper pencil case to keep it in!!
    Oldskool boi!
    etc.

Norrdeth wrote: »
    I don't, I have a whopper pencil case to keep it in!!
    Oldskool boi!
    etc.

Love it!
    People seem to think sometimes that if people have pencil cases they can rob their pens. Go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

There's a beautiful white labrador wandering around the arts block.

That dog was the highlight of my day inside the arts block. Anyone find that the arts block is one of the most depressing buildings on campus? No one ever looks happy in it.

Yeah, I'm one of those people that sits on the blue chairs sobbing into their coffee due to the atmosphere.

The Arts Block is rather depressing. Maybe it's due to the presence of the dungeon-like reading room.

Only two weeks of lectures left! If I were still in final year, this would majorly freak me out.

The idea of a reading room always sounded weird to me, a big ugly room where a load of people go to read, together? A bit of an unnatural atmosphere I think.
    Why don't you read outside in the sun in a park??

The idea of a reading room always sounded weird to me, a big ugly room where a load of people go to read, together? A bit of an unnatural atmosphere I think.
    Why don't you read outside in the sun in a park??

Cause studying outside is hard.

I <3 the reading room.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

After an hour and a half I've just managed to escape from my dress! Never again am I letting my mother zip up my dress again! Pure Nightmare! Nothing worked, pulling and yanking the zip, soap and pencils, until I got the zip and pushed it down with my teeth! (Had already taken the sleeves off and turned the dress around so the zip was at my front!)

Anyone else ever been stuck in that situation?!

• Advertisement

Yeah, did it get stuck on your boobs? You go into full on panic mode... claustraphobia kicks in and all!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Yeah, did it get stuck on your boobs? You go into full on panic mode... claustraphobia kicks in and all!

Well it was a fitted waist so that was the biggest prob! Lucky me has a small waist which of course caused probs when trying to get it over my big thighs or boobs which for the first time ever I will say were too big. I'm basically flat chested and it hurt pulling the dress over em, not that it did much good anyway! I really was panicking! I was convinced that I'd be stuck in the dress forever!

Oh god that sounds horrific!

Twas not fun! The dress, being lace, was itchy aswell! At one stage it just felt like torture!

Goddamn my lil bro for having his confirmation today, wouldn't have been wearing the dress otherwise!

I've a communion and christening one day after the other next week... I don't have anything church worthy!!

I've a communion and christening one day after the other next week... I don't have anything church worthy!!

I just wore said dress (1/2 sleeves, white lace) with black tights, black pumps, and my amazing (real) Scots Guard jacket! Dress was only €12 in noname. Was a bit short but not to noticeable because the skirt was puffball and no one said anything about not being church worthy to me!

Wouldn't be sure about where white to a communion though, you don't want to match the girls! :D

I'll stick a wedding dress on and charge after my niece :D

Mmm breakfast time =)
    Scrambled eggs and a lovely cupán tae! Nothin' better!

I'll stick a wedding dress on and charge after my niece :D

You shall fit in well! Tell everyone you're doing your communion too, see how much money you can make! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Mmm breakfast time =)
    Scrambled eggs and a lovely cupán tae! Nothin' better!

There were eggs missing belonging to me this morning, was it you?

By the way, Science ball tickets on sale in arts for the next fortnight for all the cool folk out there :) *not an advertisment ;)*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement