Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

kellief wrote: »
    Is that not the entire point of Law???
    Yeah it is, but if we didnt have to study them it would make the subject so easy. Basically turn up and do nothing and get a degree, I presume the points for it would drop though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Why can they not have 2 page judgments instead of having 2 pages of the judge talking about one small point. Really pointless, so hard to try and sum it all up. Law would be great if you did not have to read cases and remember them.

Because that would be too easy!

Ha ha it really would. Pity the cases are such a major part of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I think they might rise actually...too many people will want that!!

I'm watching the leaders debate on youtube. It's very funny!

Am going to the Club and Socs meeting tonight, anyone know who is running for any of the positions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Ah clubs & socs council, I really should be heading to that this evening, but I'm lazy and tired :pac: i think Kate from Juggling might be running for Socs Officer? Heard that ages ago so I don't know if she still is, haven't a clue about who's running for clubs.

We have a house for next year! Fingers crossed everything goes well :)

• Advertisement

Only one person ran for each position, they were both elected. Can not remember their names off hand. I think the Clubs Officer is Kyle, correct me if I am wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Finally deleted Norton antivirus, what a pain in the ass it was. Avast! should do me fine I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Finally deleted Norton antivirus, what a pain in the ass it was. Avast! should do me fine I think!
    If you're using Windows I'd highly recommend getting Microsoft's Security Essentials. I find it brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Only one person ran for each position, they were both elected. Can not remember their names off hand. I think the Clubs Officer is Kyle, correct me if I am wrong.

Ah, Kyle, Kyle O'Regan I think is his full name. Yes I know him well. He was president of the fencing club this year. He's very laid-back but I think he'll do a good job :)

My head hurts, bah :(

Just got a veggie burger in Maximus, nommable. Did you know that Twixes aren't vegetarian? ;_;

• Advertisement

CnaG wrote: »
    Ah, Kyle, Kyle O'Regan I think is his full name. Yes I know him well. He was president of the fencing club this year. He's very laid-back but I think he'll do a good job :)
    I will trust your judgement, he did not give a speech so it was hard to judge what he will bring to the position. The new societies officer I'm a little unsure of. She seems to have a lot on her plate already as she is in her final year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

My head hurts, bah :(

Just got a veggie burger in Maximus, nommable. Did you know that Twixes aren't vegetarian? ;_;

Nooooo!! What's in them?

I <3 em

Gelatine I think, I read it on the vegan & vegetarian forum. Fanta isn't either. They use the colouring made from bugs I think it was!

Gelatine I think, I read it on the vegan & vegetarian forum. Fanta isn't either. They use the colouring made from bugs I think it was!

Yeah I'd heard of fanta before. Surprised about twix though, I would've assumed the caramel was made from condensed milk, not gelatine. Shame!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

cian1500ww wrote: »
    If you're using Windows I'd highly recommend getting Microsoft's Security Essentials. I find it brilliant :)

Is it free? hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Mmmmmmm, buggy goodness!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Barleybooley is the slightest bit hungover this morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Norrdeth wrote: »
    Is it free? hehe
    Yep and better than any of the payware anti-virus software ;)

God damn fire alarm at 3am :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

banquo wrote: »
    Barleybooley is the slightest bit hungover this morning...

If memory serves I was chatting to her last night.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Yeah, a fair few sweets contain gelatin(part of which is derived from pig skin), which is why Muslims can't eat frosties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Mmmmm frosties...

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Mmmmm frosties...
    Sweets or the drink...?

The cereal?

The cereal?
    I forgots that one :(

Sweets... no moar drink

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Sweets... no moar drink
    You felt great this morning, didn't you? :D

Oh yeah, I wake up smiling when I break hearts and livers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

If memory serves I was chatting to her last night.....

You were! I was polluted...

Why do exams have to be in 2 weeks, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

Why can't we have the hardest exams first? Then we'd be over with it. I want Accounting first, followed by microeconomics, followed by quants, and then finance and marketing.

/John

• Advertisement

Yeah me twoo.

Except with my subjects, not yours hahahha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement