Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

The suspense is killing me! I have to know if you got it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

2 hours? That just sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Cheapest laminating in Maynooth? Any ideas? Need it done early as possible tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

*Thank Monster*

Such a busy day.....Smell my crotch!

• Advertisement

Yayyyyy

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

If anyone sees Banquo today, could you ask him to Facebook me, please nicely thank you :D

Trying to make sure we have the venue sorted for this evening's election party.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

banquo wrote: »
    *Thank Monster*

Such a busy day.....Smell my crotch!

I got braped. Funky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Does anyone want to help me pack and do my laundry? :pac: I'm in such a lazy mood, all I want to do is nothing, bleh.

Election fever appears to be strong today, and not just in the UK either :D I now know of three people planning on running for Welfare next year, or at least very strongly thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Election fever appears to be strong today, and not just in the UK either :D I now know of three people planning on running for Welfare next year, or at least very strongly thinking about it.

Ah lads relax! You shouldn't even be thinking about it until December. How can you plan to run for something when you don't know how the incumbent is doing?

For the record, I decided to run for President on the 27th of December, and at this time of last year was still drunk with Brian celebrating.

• Advertisement

Ah lads relax! You shouldn't even be thinking about it until December. How can you plan to run for something when you don't know how the incumbent is doing?

For the record, I decided to run for President on the 27th of December, and at this time of last year was still drunk with Brian celebrating.
    I should probably tell them to calm down so :pac:

Such a nice day today! <3 being at home with nothing to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It may have been nice out but I had to stay in because everyone decided to cut their grass!! :mad::mad::mad::eek::mad::mad::mad:

I HATE POLLEN!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

Anyone got a clue where training room 1 is? Because I don't! And I got an ECDL exam there at 4.

No offence Wendero, but you really should start looking this stuff up in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

Yep, I should. I just realized it wasn't in the long corridor as usual (that's where I had all the other exams). My bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I've never even heard of training room 1... :confused:

Had a look at the campus maps there and couldn't see a thing about it.

I just texted my friend who's studying comp science to see if he has any idea. I'll let you know if he does :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

He doesn't know, sorry!!

Ring the reception, or lecturer, or dept.

banquo wrote: »
    I got braped. Funky?

Was it good for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

I think it might be in the Computer Centre on the south campus. Am not sure, ring the Computer centre to check.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    I think it might be in the Computer Centre on the south campus. Am not sure, ring the Computer centre to check.

Bingo!

The dog hasn't left my side since I got back from the hospital, it'd be sweet if he wasn't a chair robber..

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

UCC won! The conferring fee is dead.

Here's my blog update.
    http://aengusmaynooth.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/ucc-update/

You know it's exam season when activity on this forum goes up :pac:

*Raises hand* Bagsies not keeping you whippersnappers in check.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I've really hurt my back carrying my laptop with me today in my bag. It's in bits :( Won't be carrying it to campus anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Oh, and how come I'm oly discovering there's a section in Tesco near the soft drinks that sells near-expiry date products at dirt cheap prices. Seen hobnobs being sold for 39c for a whole pack and there's a good 2 weeks before the expiry date. Was tempted to buy them just because they were so marked down.

So full of pain killers... *glares at breakfast* I will eat it, I'm just biding my time.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Oh, and how come I'm oly discovering there's a section in Tesco near the soft drinks that sells near-expiry date products at dirt cheap prices. Seen hobnobs being sold for 39c for a whole pack and there's a good 2 weeks before the expiry date. Was tempted to buy them just because they were so marked down.

They normally have a cart in the central aisle down the back beside the frozen section with loads of reduced stuff in it too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

5 jam doughnuts for 45 c.....yum:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement