Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Nahh, I mean anthropology was much harder this year, people went in with the same attitude as last year and were failing left, right and centre, it was completely unexpected. I've worked hard enough, but obviously could have worked harder if I'm going into an exam completely clueless today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Anthropology seems to be one that a good few people are afraid of in First Year. Not because it's difficult (it actually sounds pretty easy to honest...) but because a) they literally weren't arsed to be anything for it 'til the VERY last minute and b) they didn't attend the lectures 99% of the time.

Tut-tut, tut-tut. :rolleyes:

Isn't Anthropology in first year only continuous assessment? I didn't think there was an exam for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Isn't Anthropology in first year only continuous assessment? I didn't think there was an exam for it.

Depends on the module if I remember correctly. Think I had 2 exams in first year Anthropology. Really enjoyed it though, very interesting subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

In Arts Block. The clock is over two hours slow and the girl beside me is on boards.ie (don't recognise her name, doesn't post here it seems...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

she cute?

Just to say to todays exam: THANK YOU for having all the right questions printed on you. I am happy.

• Advertisement

PrivateEye wrote: »
    she cute?

Just to say to todays exam: THANK YOU for having all the right questions printed on you. I am happy.

+ 1 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

she cute?

No. Not even a case of personal taste. Just no.

Just finished an exam. Only an hour so it was a struggle to get everything down. Didn't get everything I'd have liked but otherwise a success.

Still, they say there's no girls on the internet so can't complain.

As for a one hour exam- that actually sounds like a nightmare, I find 90 minute exams can be awkward when it comes to getting everything down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

song-chart-memes-music-degree.jpg

I had to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Cannot. Stop. Sneeezing.

this exam's gonna be gret craic tomorrow if the sneezing doesn't stop.

European bastardin' cinema. :mad:

edit: think I should accquire a twitter account cos I never seem to post on-topic here.

edit2: i think i need to sleep some more. I didn't even post this in the right thread first time round. groaaaaaaaan :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 jane says

The guy wrote: »
    song-chart-memes-music-degree.jpg

I had to.

hendrix.jpg

Severely procrastinating. Need to snap out of this asap. Exam is tomorrow. Roll on the 28th.

Eerily quiet around these parts today...

..There's a storm a-brewin'

That there be...

But seriously, it's giving me less procrastination options. I'm dangerously close to getting up and going to the library.

Quiet cos Miss Beez has been absent for the day. That's right, the world revolves around moi.

Two fricking exams left and NOW i get the flu, fricking virus couldnt wait till after my exams. >:( Exam went awful today aswell. And got rained on to bits, i could actually ring out my jeans.

/rant

Seemed to be nobody around today... I got a PC in the library without having to queue... :eek:

oink oink!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Gots a lot of running around campus tomorrow to explain my situation regarding repeats to 4 people....Fun times :(

• Advertisement

Severely procrastinating.

Story of my exams, was scary. I don't think I got the head down for 10 minutes at any stage. I need to learn to study. I've no problem sitting down reading a book, but put JStor on front of me.....

Am now finished first year. Scary stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Quiet cos Miss Beez has been absent for the day. That's right, the world revolves around moi.

And I thought it was cause I was missing :(

Whatevs, n00b.

Sooooo, enough procrastination talk for now....what's every got planned for their apres exams celebrations?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Whatevs, n00b.

Sooooo, enough procrastination talk for now....what's every got planned for their apres exams celebrations?

Looking grumpy on my own in Pugin again :)

911 posts - emergencyish!

This will look pretty stupid if it autoupdates though... Hmm

I'd imagine the Roost will be mental Thursday 28th?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Maybe. We're going at 17:30 straight after our last exam for the laugh. Gonna have a few of these;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC_YYND1TKc

I'll probably be stuck working til 10, suckage.

Roz you have to come out, work or no work. Nearly all of my most drunken memories of the past year have featured you in some way or another. It's true. Will relate said memories in person if you come out on the 28th :D

also, I proved that the wine-before-beer-makes-you-get-sick-all-over-the-bathroom theory a few weeks ago (classy stuff) but if I drink beer and then drink wine and then go back on the pints, what are the odds of me getting sick? It seems obvious even as I'm writing but they say that beer-before-wine-makes-you-feel-fine? What if wine's just in the middle? :confused:

this is what I'm pondering instead of studying for EN256 tomorrow for anyone who's wondering.

I've rarely made it out this year, seems you've been the same :p

Apart from random Sundays in the roost, good craic! Ahhh wine, wine = always fine....TOO fine. Never realise how drunk you are.

• Advertisement

Am now finished first year. Scary stuff.

Ah first year... we barely knew ye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement