Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Quick question, is it too late to change modules in arts? im looking at changing from medieval iriish to sociology.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Rafcam

Quick question, is it too late to change modules in arts? im looking at changing from medieval iriish to sociology.

If you're a first year, then it's not. You have until this Friday the 15th. I did it today.

Rafcam wrote: »
    If you're a first year, then it's not. You have until this Friday the 15th. I did it today.

cool, if you dont mind me asking where did you go to, to change your subjects?>

cool, if you dont mind me asking where did you go to, to change your subjects?>

You go into Registrar's Central Office on South Campus, it's number 16 on the map. And you go to where you got your student card, it's called the Student Records Office. Just go to the desk on the left hand side of the room and tell them you want to change and you fill out a form. :)

cool, thanks so much for the help, and just to ask aswell , what about tutorials and the likes? do they also change that there too?

• Advertisement

No, you have yo go to the departments and change them there. I went to the maths office to tell them I was dropping out and I have to go to the Anthro one to get a tutorial time.

No, you have yo go to the departments and change them there. I went to the maths office to tell them I was dropping out and I have to go to the Anthro one to get a tutorial time.

Oh right , thats grand, i just gotta find where the irish place is, i believe its in the arts block if memory serves me right, thanks for the help rafcam.
    (God, i love boards maynooth hahaha)

Oh right , thats grand, i just gotta find where the irish place is, i believe its in the arts block if memory serves me right, thanks for the help rafcam.
    (God, i love boards maynooth hahaha)

Yeah I think it is too and no problem :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

You go into Registrar's Central Office on South Campus, it's number 16 on the map. And you go to where you got your student card, it's called the Student Records Office. Just go to the desk on the left hand side of the room and tell them you want to change and you fill out a form. :)

Can you not do it online anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Does anyone know when the Halloween party is?

• Advertisement

Do it online :O ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I don't think you could ever change first year modules online? Then again, it's been a long time since I was in first year...

@ Absolute Zero - I hope you enjoy Sociology! It's a great subject <3 The department office is upstairs in Auxilia (beside the Student Services building) and that's where you'll have to go to sign up for a tutorial.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Nope that service ended last Friday when the normal change-of-mind time ended.

And @Rafcam, I have your maths assignment I forgot to tell you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

Does anyone know when the Halloween party is?

Yup, its Wednesday 20th in the SU. It will be EPIC!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

ash xxx wrote: »

I have my costume all ready :P Except for the contact lenses, will get those Friday/Saturday =D Dunno if I'll stay in Maynooth for it though, thinking of heading to Dublin for the craic...

amyputz wrote: »
    I have my costume all ready :P Except for the contact lenses, will get those Friday/Saturday =D Dunno if I'll stay in Maynooth for it though, thinking of heading to Dublin for the craic...

The SU are sure to have a few tricks up their sleeves so I'll be staying in Maynooth for that night anyways. Still have to come up with a costume. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Deadly i thought it was on thursday.

Anyways I'm staying for it.

Where can I get information on Erasmus where do I got to?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

ash xxx wrote: »

Not REALLY though......

lemansky wrote: »
    Not REALLY though......

Ah yes really, I've loved the events that I've gone to so far this year. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

lemansky wrote: »
    Not REALLY though......

Share your time-travelling ways with us! :eek:

• Advertisement

Only if ash xxx shares her's first :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just so people know: yes, the mens toilets in the SU bar have no locks on the cubicle doors, but the SU has placed a service call for them to be fixed.

Who got First Year Rep? The election was on today, wasn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Who got First Year Rep? The election was on today, wasn't it?

Ruaidhri Boland, according to the SU Facebook page!

Ruaidhri Boland, according to the SU Facebook page!
    Haha it didn't even occur to me to check there!

Putting new music on mah iPod \o/

By three votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

How many votes altogether

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    How many votes altogether

LeixlipRed wrote: »

Above average turnout

• Advertisement

21% turnout. Which, believe it or not, is stunning for the first year rep elections

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement