Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭princess_calico

Anyone know how much it costs to replace a student card?
    Super sickened, I know I'm going to find it as soon as I get a new one!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

99% sure it's €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

^ It's 20 euro for a new one I think.

I is too slow :p

Robot Unicorn is awful distracting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Robot Unicorn is awful distracting.
    Yeah... wait, what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Apparently I like replying to your posts :p

And this is Robot Unicorn. It's not my fault if the song gets stuck in your head :pac:

• Advertisement

Oh dear, I could become dangerously addicted to that now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Nision

€20, if your stuck for it the SU has a loan of €50 no questions asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

The people in the music department office and academic advisory office are so helpful, just felt I should sing their praises somewhere. Thanks for helping me out :)

Is the college bookshop open during reading week? It would be an awful waste to walk down now only to find it closed...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Is the college bookshop open during reading week? It would be an awful waste to walk down now only to find it closed...

Well it was open earlier this week! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

kellief wrote: »
    Yay! where?
    Whoops, only seeing this now :o I'll be working with a company called Waratek Ltd. http://www.waratek.com/

Well it was open earlier this week! :)

Yay! Not only was it open, but it also had the two books I needed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Does anyone know the craic with the student march on wednesday? Are we meant to sign up for it or something tomoro?

AFAIK they've had a stall in the Arts building for it for a while. And yes, you have to sign up. It costs €5 for the bus and a t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

Jade182 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the craic with the student march on wednesday? Are we meant to sign up for it or something tomoro?

There's a stall in the Arts Block near Bewleys, people will be there trying to get people to sign up all day Monday and Tuesday. Buses will be leaving from the SU on Wednesday morning around 11am. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Daemos wrote: »
    AFAIK they've had a stall in the Arts building for it for a while. And yes, you have to sign up. It costs €5 for the bus and a t-shirt.

You have to sign up if you're getting the coach the SU are laying on. You don't have to sign up if you just want to march sans the t-shirt and coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Does anyone know what price it is to use the colour printing in the Arts block. I've only got about 9 or 10 pages to do.

I signed up for the march about two weeks ago and I've got my ticket, but does anyone know what the craic is with getting the t-shirts?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

You get them when getting on the buses :)

What time do South Campus gates close at? Doing a late shift at the office but don't wanna get locked in with my bike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

The gates over the bridge and library close at 10pm. The main gates close at 10 or 11

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

All computers in arts/callan full, no bother there is always the Clubs and Socs room comps..

Bahhhhhhh, people on Facebook in the Clubs and Socs room?!
    *angy tootyflutty*

Finally get internet on my laptop, to send some Society emails annnnd "Google Apps - Error"

I givez up..

There's a dog going around campus today. Was in O'Briens in JH earlier, in the Arts building now.

Reminds me of secondary school :o:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Was getting ready to come back to Maynooth on Sun, "I think I've everything..." Double checked, triple checked...Forgot my laptop. I actually nearly cried. I love my uncle so much right now! :P

You call your laptop Uncle? :D

Yes. You have a problem with that???

Nope, none. I call mine Geoffrey

So you see your laptop as a sort of butler?

Of course not. If that was the case it'd be called Mammy

• Advertisement

Man, that's some poxy weather.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement