Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

irish_goat wrote: »
    Ah yeah! I remember now, that was me.

Just remember, looking's for free but touchin's gonna cost you. :cool:

I wasn't staring i swear! It was a daze!

P.S. How much? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

'bout ye,

Is it normal that I'm finding very little time to go out? I'm absolutely bogged down in english work every single bloody night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Quick question, these parking permits that are supposed to come in, anybody know when they will? Also, will they apply to the evenings? It's just my bf likes to come down every now and then and there's obviously no point in him buying one...

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭A Changer

Jonah42 wrote: »
    'bout ye,

Is it normal that I'm finding very little time to go out? I'm absolutely bogged down in english work every single bloody night.

That's quite normal, insofar as I can tell. I'm always spending ages trying to keep up with English, and considering I'm doing the MH114 English degree, you can imagine the extra load on top of that.

And people say we Arts students have it easy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

A Changer wrote: »
    That's quite normal, insofar as I can tell. I'm always spending ages trying to keep up with English, and considering I'm doing the MH114 English degree, you can imagine the extra load on top of that.

And people say we Arts students have it easy! :pac:

*waits for Science students to guffaw at this comment* :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

*Guffaw*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

lemansky wrote: »
    *Guffaw*
    +1 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

I've been doing well, haven't drank since I started.:pac: Where's the best place to go out then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Jonah42 wrote: »
    I've been doing well, haven't drank since I started.:pac: Where's the best place to go out then?
    Roost or Caulfields <3

But it does depend on what you like to do on a night out.

SO MANY ESSAYS! ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

• Advertisement

amyputz wrote: »
    Quick question, these parking permits that are supposed to come in, anybody know when they will?

Not in the extreme immediate future, I.e before Chrimbo. Leopoldbloom is the man to ask tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

What's up with this first year rep thing? I thought Ruairi won, but now I got an email saying nomination is being re-opened and election date is TBC? Did I miss something?

Daemos wrote: »
    What's up with this first year rep thing? I thought Ruairi won, but now I got an email saying nomination is being re-opened and election date is TBC? Did I miss something?

I was just about to ask that myself ^^',

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

St.Pats student's weren't able to vote as far as I know(due to some error) and since there was only 3 votes between the 1st and 2nd placed they're reholding the election.

Okay, this is technically a repost from the You Laugh You Lose thread in Cool Vids, but who cares. This exact terror has befell me on more than one occasion.

raisin_cookies_More_Rage_Comics-s640x850-68233-580.png

Re: First Year Rep election:

Due to a computer error (no, really!) a lot of theolgy students were not listed as eligible voters, and thus could note vote.

With people not being allowed to vote, it's not a fair election. So the election is being re-run. Any first year can be nominated and run for the post.

To be nominated, you need to get a form from the SU offices or online (gonna put the nomintation form up online tomorrow, will post a link then) and collect 60 signatures and return the form. Then you'll be on the ballot and people can vote for you.

Any other Qs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Yet more money wasted...

banquo wrote: »
    Any other Qs?

Why yes, why is it that now I'm living on campus I've gotten so incredibly lazy that I can't even motivate myself to go as far as Aldi to do my shopping????
    Bad times :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

amyputz wrote: »
    Why yes, why is it that now I'm living on campus I've gotten so incredibly lazy that I can't even motivate myself to go as far as Aldi to do my shopping????
    Bad times :P

Ye young uns, back in my day [insert fabriacated memory of hardship here]. Ye don't know how good ye have it! If food stocks are at an all time low, go to tesco.ie and get them to deliver :p failing that, pay someone else to go!

FREE HUGS!

*hugs all boardsies*

Campus is really busy for 6pm on a Tuesday :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

FREE HUGS!

*hugs all boardsies*

Campus is really busy for 6pm on a Tuesday :confused:

Was that you giving them?? :pac:

I thought there was loads of people doing it? Some curly haired dude with glasses came up to me in JH this morn with gummy bears so I got a quick hug in too for funsies :P

No, although I was meant to be >_< silly assignments got in my way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

So, er, how many time did everyone else get invited to the Rock and Roll night tomorrow? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I wasn't invited once... ;_;

But it is taking place in its original home, Caulfields, tomorrow night from about 9.30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I wasn't invited once... ;_;

But it is taking place in its original home, Caulfields, tomorrow night from about 9.30 or so.

I logged into Facebook to find '9 event invitations'. Apparently Martin is having some trouble with Facebook? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Jaysus......

Well......if it gets the word out! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Christ almighty, I've never seen the library so crowded. Literally had to wait for someone to get up before I could sit down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

El Pr0n wrote: »
    I logged into Facebook to find '9 event invitations'. Apparently Martin is having some trouble with Facebook? :p
    i got invited ten times *awaits trump war to start

• Advertisement

Christ almighty, I've never seen the library so crowded. Literally had to wait for someone to get up before I could sit down
    Same with the reading room earlier! It's the time of semester that essays tend be due I suppose.

There's Rule 34 involving toast. Scarred For Life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement