Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

The cheap printing in the ATC rocks. 5c a page, and jesus I most certainly abuse it :D

ATC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Assistive Technology Centre - it's for students registered with the disability office.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭A Changer

Yep, the Rye Hall PACR has Facebook blocked. Couldn't be happier. Hopefully I won't have to go to my...secret location...to get to a PC if I need one around lunch. :pac:

I'd wager efficiency will be up all around! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Daemos wrote: »
    Just spent 6 hours straight in the Library working on an essay, and it's still not finished :(
    Just finished and submitted :) Better yet, when I put it through Turnitin it came back with only 8% :D

The little individual desks in the library have hooks to hang up your coat on! Been here nearly 4 years and only discovering that now :pac:

homehomehomehomehome!

• Advertisement

The little individual desks in the library have hooks to hang up your coat on! Been here nearly 4 years and only discovering that now :pac:

Where, exactly!? I've been putting my coat on the back of the chair like a tool! :pac:

For some reason, the heat wasn't on in the Rye Hall PACR today. The day when it was actually really needed! Trying to work like that was almost impossible. After two hours, I had to go to the library, not to work, but to warm up! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Just back from the Maynooth Christian Union / NUIM International Society Thanksgiving Dinner which was really enjoyable to say the least :)

A Changer wrote: »
    Where, exactly!? I've been putting my coat on the back of the chair like a tool! :pac:

They're on the wooden bit of the desk behind you; you'll see the hook if you turn around when you're sitting down :)

Predictions on what event will ruin the Open Day this year? :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

They're on the wooden bit of the desk behind you; you'll see the hook if you turn around when you're sitting down :)

Predictions on what event will ruin the Open Day this year? :P

What was last year's actually?!

I don't know :o Maybe there wasn't one? But I'm assuming there must have been :pac:

• Advertisement

I don't know :o Maybe there wasn't one? But I'm assuming there must have been :pac:

I remember speculating what was going to happen! I don't know what did!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Mad rain, wasn't there? mixed with building sites = not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Swine flu!!

Everybody for the open day has gone home it seems.

It's nearly 4pm and I'm still in bed. Don't know whether this is a \o/ or a >_<

You might as well stay in bed and get up really early(3am) for tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Get over here and bring me vodka/cadburys/hair dye or I'll ban you all.

Used it for the first time today. It was great! :p

Does anyone know what that explosion sound was at around 12:20 today? I was in the Arts Building PACR and it sounded like a cannon had gone off. People were saying "I wonder what building's burning down this time?" :pac:

I had to leave shortly afterwards, so I never found out. Didn't see any billowing smoke, anyway! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

It was a demonstration by the chemistry department beside ARTs PACR.

And it was well cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

My cousin came here today, and has decided to put this as her first choice!!

All I can say is...Maynooth watch out, she be crazy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Ah Ken, he loves his explosions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Were 2fm around for the open day?? They were here for the past 2 years in a row IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

anyone know if the su shop in the arts block is buying books?

^ They don't buy the books off you; you just leave them in there to be sold. And if someone buys the book, they contact you.

SNOW!!!!! <3<3

SNOW!!!!! <3<3

It's amazing!!!! We never get anything like this where I'm from!!

Isn't it? :) And to think after last year I never wanted to see another bit of it :pac: Me and my friend were like wee kids when we saw it this morning! Between that and the toy show I feel like I'm 5 again \o/

I didn't get to watch the toy show :( I had my duvet and all down in the sitting room, hot chocolate ready to go, then my roommate and a loads of his friends came in to watch ****ing poker -_-

It'd probably on the RTÉ player, or it'll be repeated tomorrow I'm sure :) Wait til you see Ryan Tubridy's christmas jumper :P

Ah but it's never the same :(

• Advertisement

SNOW!!!!! <3<3

Dislike.
    Go away snow! :'(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement