Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I can't believe there's only a week left before Christmas holidays. The time has flown my :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I know, it's crazy! I'll be retired before I know it at this rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fenny

Is it just me or was this semester about five minutes long? It's never gone this quickly before, I can't believe it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Shauna's falls due to ice = 7

WHHYYYYYYYY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

are the blue chairs still there? I daren't look...

• Advertisement

Where, Arts Block? If so, yes (unfortunately, I'd love to throw them in a skip)

Daemos wrote: »
    Where, Arts Block? If so, yes (unfortunately, I'd love to throw them in a skip)

That's it, I'm moving to Trinners!!:mad:

In other news, I was just finishing off the last of my Bewley's coffee, and the high pitched squeaky noise from the lid sounded exactly like the opening line of Rhapsody In Blue...

Musical Coffee cups FTW:cool:

I thought they were meant to be getting rid of the blue chairs and replacing them with a comfier alternative?

A CONSPIRACY!

I need to stop using caps lock so often. Also, I am dying. Halp plz.

Hey there's an idea for the SSF: donate to see us attack the chairs with a sledgehammer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Wendero

the printer doesn't seem to work in the Rye PACR. It cannot detect my card. Am I doing something wrong? I'm all alone so I can't ask anyone :(

EDIT: Problem solved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Wendero wrote: »
    EDIT: Problem solved.

sledge hammer?

hangover.com FML Waaah!

My daddy raised me well though, he said "if you're stupid enough to go drinking the night before, you're responsible to get your ass to where you need to be the day after". The only good advice he's ever given me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

amyputz wrote: »
    "if you're stupid enough to go drinking the night before, you're responsible to get your ass to where you need to be the day after".

I like it. I'm writing that down.

I shouldn't be allowed to post on boards while emotional and/or upset.

:o

I know the feeling, my latest fb post will tell anyone that :P

I had to explain to my german lecturer that I wasn't really gonna stab someone..

Simon, Garfunkel, meet Gershwin, I'm sure you'll get along:)

I know the feeling, my latest fb post will tell anyone that :P

I had to explain to my german lecturer that I wasn't really gonna stab someone..
    I imagine that was a slightly awkward moment :pac:

I had to do something similar last year when I went in to have a chat with my sociology lecturer while manic. To say he was a bit freaked out is an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

This semester has been a disaster.

Why this disaster couldn't have been in 2nd year, I do not know.

****ing bank machine is empty...goddamn I'm hungry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Relying on this car was not wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

banquo wrote: »
    Relying on this car was not wise.

Get left stranded somewhere?

I wish there were rules on Moodle regarding the way you write. At least then some people's posts would be readable. Text speak and lack of paragraphs = FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-

/grammar nazi

Yes, I did wonder if you could be banned from Moodle for trolling or off-topic chat. Anyone want to give it a go?

There's a thread around here of people's trolling attempts on Moodle last year, it was quite funny. At least I think it was, I can't really remember.

Had to take out a 50 cuz there's no 20s...Bleeeeeh oh well at least I've food in my tummy now :)

IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! Me and the bf have been going out 3 years now ^^', It's a nice feeling :D I am ready to be wined and dined in my finest dress, thank you very much XD

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Had to take out a 50 cuz there's no 20s...Bleeeeeh oh well at least I've food in my tummy now :)

IT'S MY ANNIVERSARY TODAY!! Me and the bf have been going out 3 years now ^^', It's a nice feeling :D I am ready to be wined and dined in my finest dress, thank you very much XD

Awh congrats!
    It's mine and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary in January! I can't believe it! It's just nice to be able to say that! I never thought we'd last past 4 weeks!

Though you do start questioning yourself when your boyfriend hijacks your facebook chat conversation by just slamming his hand on the keyboard while you're typing and giggling like a 6 year old at the results....

Awh congrats!
    It's mine and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary in January! I can't believe it! It's just nice to be able to say that! I never thought we'd last past 4 weeks!

Though you do start questioning yourself when your boyfriend hijacks your facebook chat conversation by just slamming his hand on the keyboard while you're typing and giggling like a 6 year old at the results....

Awwh yay, go happy relationships! :P Yeh it's mad, the amount of **** we've done through, neither of us thought we'd still be together now, but it's just getting better :) I've literally no money, so his present is I'm gonna clean his flat for him on Friday :P Believe me, it's an AMAZING present...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

Speaking of 'Moodle chatter', what do you guys think about people who use Moodle to tell lecturers (and everyone else) that they can't attend because of such and such a reason. Its pretty hilarious considering there are over 200 ppl in some of my classes and soooooooooo annoying!! This isn't school!!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Speaking of 'Moodle chatter', what do you guys think about people who use Moodle to tell lecturers (and everyone else) that they can't attend because of such and such a reason. Its pretty hilarious considering there are over 200 ppl in some of my classes and soooooooooo annoying!! This isn't school!!!!:eek:

2nd year possibly? I have a feeling I could know exactly who you're talking about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement