Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Constantly and forever. You've no idea how many people say it. It's at least once a week for the last few years.

Don't see it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Is there any chance of the arts block being open tomorrow?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I really need someone's else asap.

I can't seem to access this document even with off-campus access on my laptop so I was wondering if someone could download it for me and send it to me as soon as possible! Need for an essay due on wed!

I'll PM anyone my email if they need to send it that way. I will seriously owe anyone who can help!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

The guy wrote: »
    Is there any chance of the arts block being open tomorrow?

It'll be open, so I'd say the chances are pretty high...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Is anyone else's webmail all messed up? Mine keeps saying there's a JavaScript error, and then stops loading the page :/

Thank god forwarding is enabled, amirite? :P

• Advertisement

So right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Starting to get cabin fever with this "studying", haven't left the apartment in too long...I'm looking forward to going to the SU tomorrow far too much!

Don't send me away, please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I really need someone's else asap.

I can't seem to access this document even with off-campus access on my laptop so I was wondering if someone could download it for me and send it to me as soon as possible! Need for an essay due on wed!

I'll PM anyone my email if they need to send it that way. I will seriously owe anyone who can help!
    SpringerLink is an independant website, so being off-campus wouldn't make a difference. The only way I can see to access it is to pay the €34 unfortunately :(

Daemos wrote: »
    SpringerLink is an independant website, so being off-campus wouldn't make a difference. The only way I can see to access it is to pay the €34 unfortunately :(

I've come to deal with that. The library gives a link so I was hoping that it was just my connection but it doesn't work anyway! I had to give up after UCD, DCU, someone I know with a subscription all couldn't access it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

amyputz wrote: »
    Starting to get cabin fever with this "studying", haven't left the apartment in too long...I'm looking forward to going to the SU tomorrow far too much!

Don't send me away, please!

You're making me feel guilty for sleeping/playing my xbox all day....

• Advertisement

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    You're making me feel guilty for sleeping/playing my xbox all day....

That's why it's "studying", I've just been online constantly the last few days :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

wanted to get started with the studying today, and realised I haven't a clue where more than half my notes are. I can tell these next couple of weeks are going to be fun! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Oh I missed the inverted commas, I guess I was "studying" to then :p

At least you have notes jubella....

Stupid alarm didn't go off >:( Already 90 minutes late and *still* not in work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Anywhere in Maynooth I can get this 30****ing2 page essay bound? Don't want to get the bus into Reads. 5,000 words and a load of images/maps etc. = 32 pages.

Also, no sleep. Since 8pm last night = 6,500 words.

*Hi head of Department. If you're reading this, don't judge me. I already have a job relevant to the degree and I swear the essays are decent. Now, back to work with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Anywhere in Maynooth I can get this 30****ing2 page essay bound? Don't want to get the bus into Reads. 5,000 words and a load of images/maps etc. = 32 pages.

Also, no sleep. Since 8pm last night = 6,500 words.

*Hi head of Department. If you're reading this, don't judge me. I already have a job relevant to the degree and I swear the essays are decent. Now, back to work with you.

New SU shop in the arts block!

GREAT.

Open til?

I'm in the su now looking to get my student travelcard, where the hell do I go, I'm lost! :P

I'm in the su now looking to get my student travelcard, where the hell do I go, I'm lost! :P

Main office. Instead of going into the SU bar turn right and head into the door there and the office is right in front of you

Yeh it's closed...I was told by a certain banquo that it'd be open! Grumble...

• Advertisement

Thought the whole college was back open today? strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

Front office is re-opening tomorrow. Our beloved front office staff is taking a day of annual leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

GREAT.

Open til?

6 I think. Marty's the man to ask though.

Edit: the post office in John Hume do/did do binding as well.

I don't like leaving my study hole (ha!), but on the upside I got pringles! Little treat, om :) Also, there's a post office in John Hume????!?!?!? Why did nobody tell me this????

Crap, this is when I regret disabling my Facebook! Will you ask Marty Ciara? Can't find his number :*-(

**no posties in Hume, presume you mean the one over on the holy-side of Maynooth?

Also:FOOTNOTES: WORSE THAN THE ACTUAL ESSAYS.

Crap, this is when I regret disabling my Facebook! Will you ask Marty Ciara? Can't find his number :*-(

**no posties in Hume, presume you mean the one over on the holy-side of Maynooth?

There is a post office in JH..
    Keep walking past the londis iirc

There is a post office in JH..
    Keep walking past the londis iirc

:eek: mind.blown. =P

I'm starting to sound like Maynooth's GPS today! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Liber8or

Walk past Londis, down the corridor that leads into JH1. That corridor, there is a Post Office on your left hand side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

FOOTNOTES: WORSE THAN THE ACTUAL ESSAYS.

Untrue. Footnotes are hilariously the only thing in an essay I'm certain I get right :P

Sore ears are sore >_< work, antibiotics, work!

Also, library is wedged.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement