Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I love playing with my shiny new windows phone, so much better than studying :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

amyputz wrote: »
    I love playing with my shiny new windows phone, so much better than studying :P
    What's that? A phone that runs Windows?

Eh, kinda :P I'm tired and headachey nows, so see for yourself :L

http://www.htc.com/www/product/hd7/overview.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

My OSX phone is far more delicious. Mmm, citrus.

Is that a challenge, good sir? *red lightsaber comes out of the phone* Tonight, we battle =D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

OSX is far more delicious in general.

Lawds, I left my glasses in the library. Arrrrgh. *puts on magnifier*

:(

Edit: It's all good ^__^ One of my friends found them!

Lawds, I left my glasses in the library. Arrrrgh. *puts on magnifier*

:(

Bane of my f**king life! Problem is I love how I look with glasses on, hate how I look without them, so I guess they're staying! :P

I've been wearing them since I was 8, so I'm well used to them. Although I don't wear them all the time :pac:

I wantz pizza!

Pizza-Italia-cheese-pizza.jpg

This thread is 7000 posts old, just noticed there! <3

Yeah I've had mine since I was 11, used to hate them, but I really like the ones I have now :) It'd be funny cuz up till the Junior Cert I refused to wear them, I'd be like, who's that coming? Waaait for it...waiiiiit for it......damn get out of my face!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Bane of my f**king life! Problem is I love how I look with glasses on, hate how I look without them, so I guess they're staying! :P

Funnily enough I'm the opposite! I hate how I look with glasses on! Contacts for life!

Ah no, I couldn't do that...The only time I've worn them recently was for Oxegen (rain+glasses=FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) and my debs, cuz my glasses didn't suit the dress -_-

Ah no, I couldn't do that...The only time I've worn them recently was for Oxegen (rain+glasses=FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) and my debs, cuz my glasses didn't suit the dress -_-

I tried desperately to convince the boyfriend to wear contacts for Oxegen (both last year and the year before!) but nothing would convince him! He's too much of a wimp. Even the fact that he nearly lost them at Muse in Marley park before wouldn't work!

:O Muse at Marlay Park....One of the best days of my LYF! I was up in the front row, they were right there....Good times =D

:O Muse at Marlay Park....One of the best days of my LYF! I was up in the front row, they were right there....Good times =D

Had to miss it coz my stoopid dad wouldn't let me go because we were going on holidays the day after (a holiday I didn't even want to go on!). Was gutted, especially because all my friends got to go!

Had to miss it coz my stoopid dad wouldn't let me go because we were going on holidays the day after (a holiday I didn't even want to go on!). Was gutted, especially because all my friends got to go!

I feel for you :( I wasn't really into Muse much before that, hadn't heard a lot of their stuff, but the bf was a die-hard fan since like 2000, so I tagged along :P Blown.Away. And he serenaded me with Invincible, it was half awwwh so sweet! half ah get over yourself ya tool! :P

I feel for you :( I wasn't really into Muse much before that, hadn't heard a lot of their stuff, but the bf was a die-hard fan since like 2000, so I tagged along :P Blown.Away. And he serenaded me with Invincible, it was half awwwh so sweet! half ah get over yourself ya tool! :P

Silly gay romantic boys... :D

Though you actually reminded me there, when I was on the bus on the way up I was nearly forced to get the next bus back home, stupid overprotective parents :P Was in tears! But it got sorted :P

I need to stop coming on here when I should studying/reading/cleaning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

I'm going back to Maynooth tomorrow and getting my dad to bring a desk as well. No way I can fail now with a desk in my room.

Fingers crossed our pipes haven't burst D:

• Advertisement

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    I'm going back to Maynooth tomorrow and getting my dad to bring a desk as well. No way I can fail now with a desk in my room.

Just serves as space for your laptop...*facepalm* I'm terrible, I really can't make myself do it! I was luckily born with smarts and got the the LC without studying, this is so new!

Bhoy_ wrote: »

Fingers crossed our pipes haven't burst D:
    Ours hadn't, so hopefully yours won't have either :)

Called the county council today, my grant is finally ready! I was told to collect it from the bursars office on campus...is that the same as the fees and grants office or...?

Yup it's the fees and grants office :) yay for free money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Called the county council today, my grant is finally ready! I was told to collect it from the bursars office on campus...is that the same as the fees and grants office or...?
    You called them and then they told you it was ready? Should they not be calling you to tell you themselves? I'm still waiting for my money back...

Don't know what sort of fancy county council you have Daemos; I always have to ring them as well.

It would be impossible for me to procrastinate more than I already am.

Awww yeah, Mad Men season three is in the library! :D So taking that out after the exams.

I love the library's DVD collection. Why I only discovered it's greatness three and a half years into my time here slightly annoys me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Happy birthday funky penguin!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Awww yeah, Mad Men season three is in the library! :D So taking that out after the exams.

I love the library's DVD collection. Why I only discovered it's greatness three and a half years into my time here slightly annoys me though.

What a sensational show. The library's collection is fantastic alright. I took out Raging Bull there last year. Watch it though cause I never realised it was a day loan and got done for 14 euro over the mid term break. Would have been handier if I actually just bought the bloody thing. Still an unreal film so t'was worth it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Noticed the DVD section in the library last year. Two of my favourite films, Kes and Dead Man's Shoes, came from that library.

Up all night so far on a music buzz. Got my vinyl player back up after yonks in the wilderness. The Streets, Metric, Cat Power, Shangri-Las all sorts. Got my third essay in today (or eh...yesterday) and I'm just chillin'.
    Happy birthday funky penguin!

Have a great one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement