Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Does that mean you're in my class? I don't know anyone :pac:

MP350?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

smiles302 wrote: »
    MP350?

That's the one. I'm in the Arts course so everyone (bar one other I think) is a year ahead of me in the MP classes.

How you set for tomorrow?

How you set for tomorrow?

Alright. I've got Lagrangian/Hamiltonian stuff up to scratch, and I'm cramming rotations now. Jon-Ivar said the rotation question would be like the previous exam which wasn't very hard... :S

How about you?

Lol! Exactly the same, gonna look over that central motion question he did. He spent enough time on it, hopefully that was a hint that we should learn it...

• Advertisement

Lol! Exactly the same, gonna look over that central motion question he did. He spent enough time on it, hopefully that was a hint that we should learn it...

Yeah, I was thinking that... It's certainly the hardest bit of the course anyway. But looking through some past papers, there was so much you could get done with only Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics, that I put all my eggs in that basket.

That is true. Best of luck tomorrow anyway =)

That is true. Best of luck tomorrow anyway =)

You too!

*cries*

do the library not email any more when a book is overdue?

20 euro fine! Balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

*cries*

do the library not email any more when a book is overdue?

20 euro fine! Balls.

I got done with that too, a fiver but I was still annoyed!!! The email is only a courtacy thing and they didnt go out over xmas the guy in the library was saying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Late Late Show = most depressing thing ever.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Imagine that except with a pen and that'll be me in my EU law exam tomorrow!

EDIT: Ok now the pics gone....
    Please don't tell me that I imagined it!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

El Pron and smiles, good luck with MP350!

Another tip- if you get stuck in a proof, stick in another summation sign. If nothing else, it gives the impression that you know what you're on about, and then you can bullshit about how it makes the term that you want to go away disappear :D

Always works wonders!

lemansky wrote: »
    El Pron and smiles, good luck with MP350!

Another tip- if you get stuck in a proof, stick in another summation sign. If nothing else, it gives the impression that you know what you're on about, and then you can bullshit about how it makes the term that you want to go away disappear :D

Always works wonders!

I used to be afraid of anything with a Kronecker Delta, but it seems to do the same thing, "Make the bad variable leave me alone" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

El Pr0n wrote: »
    I used to be afraid of anything with a Kronecker Delta, but it seems to do the same thing, "Make the bad variable leave me alone" :pac:

Ah nice one, I forgot about that little beauty, odd since I have been writing it many times a day this last while, including right there. Where would we be without it? Even if you can't work out why it makes an appearance, you just know it should be there, almost like you feel it in your waters :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Imagine that except with a pen and that'll be me in my EU law exam tomorrow!

EDIT: Ok now the pics gone....
    Please don't tell me that I imagined it!

Don't worry it's there! ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Don't worry it's there! ;)

I still don't see it....

Godamn you EU law what are doing to me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I become the most typical college student during exams only...Just got up, had cold pizza for breakfast, considering going to the pub later...and still no study done! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Shtory with the example tickets lads, all sold out or what? Completely forgot to up after my exam... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    Shtory with the example tickets lads, all sold out or what? Completely forgot to up after my exam... :(

They're not all gone yet. I'd get to the Union soon though, just to be safe.

• Advertisement

They're not all gone yet. I'd get to the Union soon though, just to be safe.

Cheers, I'll have to run up sometime tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

Bhoy_ wrote: »
    Cheers, I'll have to run up sometime tomorrow.

Tomorrow won't do you any good; the Union is closed over the weekend. Try Monday.

Tomorrow won't do you any good; the Union is closed over the weekend. Try Monday.

Ah sure I knew that, just these exams have my sense of days all over the place. :S I'll try then away, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

:eek: I didn't even know they were on sale yet! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just went on sale. Not sold out. Open Monday from 10am, get there early because they'll sell out fast!

I'm still really annoyed that the SU office was closed that day I went over, I haven't been able to get back over since :( I'll have to make some time on Monday, I need that card soon =/ And if it's not open then, somebody, I don't know who but probably the first person I see is gonna get some earful! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

When was this?

Emmmmmm, me no no :P Aengus said that the staff were taking annual leave, which is fair enough, I just like moaning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

And it's back to france I go.

• Advertisement

I've just finished a recording of the composition assignment I've to hand in tomorrow, would anyone like a listen?

http://soundcloud.com/captain-wow/rapassignment-1

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement