Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Don't ya love those days spent slowly, painfully, working on an essay? :P
    Currently in the reading room trying to do this. SO WARM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Don't ya love those days spent slowly, painfully, working on an essay? :P
    Too slowly. Blasted thing's due on Friday :(

That's why I'm here. And why I've those other 13 tabs open in my browser. Eh... research. Yeah. Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMV4oGzxu7g - obviously completely relevant to an Aristotle essay.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

banquo wrote: »
    WTF is this 'Friday' song? Is it a joke? I'm gonna write a song about the numbers 1 to 4 and see how many hits it gets.

Taken from the you laugh you lose thread.

tumblr_li825rFPlp1qbyn0yo1_500.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

holy crap this has been an embarrasing week to be human....first englands premature grand slam video

Then rebbeca black sings a live version to prove that the song is actually good...........

• Registered Users Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

People with their phones charging in the socket barren library.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

On the plus side its finally sunny in Maynooth and I have spent the day geeking out at some of the t-shirts around campus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

58-hour shift on The Print, missed deadline by 16 minutes. Arg. My fault.

However, anyone who wants to get something in (article, club or soc piece, letter to ed, opinion, etc) can now do so before this Friday at midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

What's the story with the gym over the summer? Is it open..? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

What's the story with the gym over the summer? Is it open..? :)

It is indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

Can't wait to hit it over the summer myself. Big plans to get healthy again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Just clicked print on the final version of my dissertation.. it's been hanging over my head since August and it's finally.. done. Cannot wait to celebrate!!! Handing it in tomorrow is going to be followed by much celebration!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AdmaialNimitz

Can't wait to hit it over the summer myself. Big plans to get healthy again.

Watch out for the Sabbatical Stone Broni!! :P

banquo wrote: »
    58-hour shift on The Print, missed deadline by 16 minutes. Arg. My fault.

That's ridiculous. How are you not dead?

Finished my English essay, yay \o/

That's ridiculous. How are you not dead?

Finished my English essay, yay \o/

tumblr_l8vdidRsX41qd2qcdo1_500.jpg

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

He's never looked better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

wonton wrote: »
    holy crap this has been an embarrasing week to be human....first englands premature grand slam video

Then rebbeca black sings a live version to prove that the song is actually good...........

Deadly, she's animal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Hurts my brain...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Hey everyone... You know what day it is today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Does anyone know when the exam timetable will be released?

Daemos wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the exam timetable will be released?
    Should be out in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

It's so sunny!! I want to enjoy the sun but I've an ICA tomorrow so I'm inside! :(

Don't be talking of exams!! Too many assignments due before then!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Apparently Honorary Professor Bertie Ahern, who ran Ireland into the ground, is giving his lecture today in the Glenroyal. We kept you off the campus, you know where you're not wanted.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of when the exams will be over? I know they start on Friday 13th, will it be 2/3 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

That study room in the arts block is so warm, how can anyone concentrate in there?? I nearly fell asleep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

banquo: An annoying question but when can we expect the next Print?

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of when the exams will be over? I know they start on Friday 13th, will it be 2/3 weeks?

They usually last around 2 weeks, so they should be finished by May 27th. Although the exams office tend to say not to book anything for a few days either side of the timetabled dates, just incas4e anything happens.
    El Pr0n wrote: »
    That study room in the arts block is so warm, how can anyone concentrate in there?? I nearly fell asleep...

I find you become aclimatised to the heat after a short while. Then again, I'm rarely outside of that room :p

Bleh, my throat is sore >_< I'm constantly sick lately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm actually wondering how it's possible to be sick for three weeks. That's how long I've been down with flu/bronchitis. If anyone finds me passed out on campus splash some water on my face and throw some paracetamol at me please :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Most boring thing I've ever asked on here but what's everyones tap water like? I just ask cause I descaled the kettle about 2 months ago and already it looks like it's filled up with limescale and other gunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

irish_goat wrote: »
    Most boring thing I've ever asked on here but what's everyones tap water like? I just ask cause I descaled the kettle about 2 months ago and already it looks like it's filled up with limescale and other gunk.

Happens our kettle too. We got a new one about three weeks ago and it's already starting to build up again :(

Yeah the water here is really hard (hence all the limescale), and tastes rank. Also really crap for your hair too - I find mine gets greasy a lot quicker (if that were possible :rolleyes:) up here as opposed to in Sligo.

• Advertisement

Also, just in case anyone sees this before they check their emails, the third year English world literature lecture at 2 is cancelled.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement