Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Been on the floor involuntarily for a good 20 minutes now. Highly embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

mickstupp wrote: »
    For some bizarre and inexplicable reason, the idea of writing a personal statement for an MA application is more terrifying than sitting my exams. It's not quite as terrifying as writing these essays that are due soon... but it's close. Odd. :confused:

Me too. It seems silly, because I'm applying to Maynooth anyway, to my own department. If they don't know how amazing I am without a personal statement by now... :rolleyes: Silly PAC!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭mp3guy

banquo wrote: »
    Pulled a muscle in my back. Can't quite stand or sit, but am stuck in a semi-crouching position. Had a bowl of Coco Pops in the most unusual standing position this morning.

Just had a very interesting trip to the local pharmacy, walking back like a ninja trying to sneak up a main road in broad daylight at about two miles an hour, and aware of the rain but clearly uninterested in trying to put up my hood. Twisted grin on my face the entire time. Surreal as flip.

Taking off my shoes? Challenge accepted.
    Been on the floor involuntarily for a good 20 minutes now. Highly embarrassing.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

.. Does anyone know where we empty the brown bins from our apartments?

Sorry, but I've no idea? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

.. Does anyone know where we empty the brown bins from our apartments?

Sorry, but I've no idea? :D

The Organic Waste Bins go in the Brown Wheelie Bins in the Bin Area by Hurley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    The Organic Waste Bins go in the Brown Wheelie Bins in the Bin Area by Hurley.

And where would that be?.. I'm in Boyne and I've no idea? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Walk straight down the path once you come out the door of Boyne - Hurley and Joyce are the buildings on your right, and the bins are right there at the end.

At least I think that's right, haven't been over at the apartments in a while.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

There's a girl in the computer room in front of me doing what seems to be a French test on moodle and she's just flicking between the test page on moodle and copying and pasting from google translate. :pac:

irish_goat wrote: »
    There's a girl in the computer room in front of me doing what seems to be a French test on moodle and she's just flicking between the test page on moodle and copying and pasting from google translate. :pac:
    She might think she's doing the smart thing, but the grammar's going to be all messed up :P The joys of google translate translating a lot of French literally instead of in their odd way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Finished my thesis...XBOX AND CHINESE NOM NOM NOM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Are classes on next week? Someone said they weren't. I don't believe them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Are classes on next week? Someone said they weren't. I don't believe them.

It's the Easter hols next week.. so no classes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

xxshebeexx wrote: »
    It's the Easter hols next week.. so no classes :)
    Christ, I totally forgot.

I'm really not college material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Christ, I totally forgot.

I'm really not college material.

I so thought you were just taking the pisss haha, how could you not know that you mad yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Because Easter for the non-religious is barely a blip on the radar. I sometimes forget which one Easter is even. It's the one where he fought zombies in the desert for 40 minutes right?

Yup.

6zt2wbg

I probably shouldn't double post, but anyway :P

Why is the weather so good when the most work needs to be done?? I WANNA GO OUTSIIIIDE >____<

Anyone know where the European studies department is? or is it just broken down into there the other arts departments where the module is relavent?

I'm trying to get provisional permission to to this module next year and have to talk to the head of the department.

http://www.nuim.ie/courses/?Target=MODULE&Mode=VIEW&MODULE_CODE=ES320&YEAR=2011

The person beside me in the reading room is browsing boards ¬__¬

Well try and see their username.

• Advertisement

mp3guy wrote: »
    Well try and see their username.
    That would involve me having to get really close to their laptop screen due to my "poor vision" so I don't think I will :p

Niche market; Reading room binocular rental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Will probably end up being used for other things than looking at boards, like what other people are reading!

Trying to do my end of year Officer Report for Union Council tomorrow, but stupid Adobe Illustrator keeps crashing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,396 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I f*cking hate Dublin Bus....more price increases less than 8 months after the last ones and still a sh*t service. :mad:

That is all.

Turtyturd wrote: »
    I f*cking hate Dublin Bus....more price increases less than 8 months after the last ones and still a sh*t service. :mad:

That is all.

wtf!!? student rambler has gone up to 16.50!?

****ing assholes!

Illustrator kept crashing :mad: Still, managed to keep it as brief as humanely possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

Illustrator kept crashing :mad: Still, managed to keep it as brief as humanely possible.

Link fail.

It totes wouldnt link properly, tried a few times and all.

In other news, Drumcondra train station was on FIRE when I arrived at it this morning. Buses. Are. Packed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Anyone selling a science ball ticket???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement