Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

xxshebeexx wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

I was thinking the exact same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

wtf is a bomb scare? like they found a bomb and got scared? or they were scared cos they thought there was a bomb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

It exploded, did ya not hear? BOOM BOOM SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭AdmaialNimitz

Sorry that was copied from when i posted a pic to facebook. The armys EOD truck is parjed at the enterance to the glenroyal.

Sorry that was copied from when i posted a pic to facebook. The armys EOD truck is parjed at the enterance to the glenroyal.

.. But does anybody know what exactly is going on? :confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Wtf. what's the point in bombing the place? It doesn't achieve anything? I don't understand some people.

I'm sipping coke from a can while reading boards in boxers and a t shirt. But I don't think that's the info you want..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

.. But does anybody know what exactly is going on? :confused::confused::confused:

If I wasn't so comfy and lazy and the Glenroyal wasn't fifteen mins away, I'd go down and poke my nose in.. even though there's the distinct possibility tonight that it could get blown off.... :rolleyes:

You need your nose, for sniffing stuff. Don't do it!!

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You need your nose, for sniffing stuff. Don't do it!!

Convincing argument.. I'll stay at home on the couch and watch BBC Three and buy the Liffey Champion next week....

My brother just said there's been a bomb scare in Lucan tonight too....?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm sipping coke from a can while reading boards in boxers and a t shirt. But I don't think that's the info you want..... :D

Ah babez.

What's going on so?

It's bad enough she's fecking up my epic return to my motherland but bombing my uni too? That's just not on.

Liffey Champion is more likely to tell you about Bridie from Straffan's 21st though....

If I wasn't so comfy and lazy and the Glenroyal wasn't fifteen mins away, I'd go down and poke my nose in.. even though there's the distinct possibility tonight that it could get blown off.... :rolleyes:

I just nearly choked myself on Coke laughing at this... +1
    :D

Liffey Champion is more likely to tell you about Bridie from Straffan's 21st though....

:( So I have to brave Maynooth in the dark in my pink and white pjs? Actually, on second thoughts, there's plenty of soldier boys around to save a damsel in distress tonight :rolleyes:

Bridie from Straffan's 21st is Very Important News, actually, I'll have you know... :P

Just been chased away from the last good vantage point (the playground) by an armed plain clothes garda. Think its home time

Did he ask you if you had "drink taken"?

Just been chased away from the last good vantage point (the playground) by an armed plain clothes garda. Think its home time

Shoot.. no more live reporting from the scene! :p

I wouldn't head down. I'd be too tempted to roar abuse at them all. Still haven't forgiven those Garda thugs for the stuff I seen on the student march. Hope the Queen takes all 8,000 of em back to England with her :P

I was making a break for the big tower thing in the playground when he stopped me. *sigh* back to studying for that 0930 exam I guess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭declan06

Surely this should have had a new thread?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Some of the most excellent posts there LeixlipRed.

Jaysus, it's only a bomb Declan! :P

One time a bomb went off at my old secondary school.

Was it Da Bomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Was it Da Bomb?

That place never got off the ground.

No, an actual one. Oh, the memories.

Maynooth is trending on Twitter. I feel very important and proud tonight. :rolleyes:

Stink bomb? :P

Stink bomb? :P
    No, seriously, an actual one.

Obviously there were millions of stink bombs; they don't count :p

Tell us the story so or I'll keep poking fun!!

• Advertisement

Tell us the story so or I'll keep poking fun!!
    AHHH HAYYYTE YOOOO!

These two fellas made a small bomb with their chemistry knowledge and left it in a locker, causing the locker to blow up and loads of windows to be broken. And we got the day off school, so it was all good *nods*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement