Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭MarkTheBaby

Got myself a free vendor wristband into Oxegen. Delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Didn't know where else to post so Oxegen 4day Camping ticket Blue site for €220?? Can't go as am in the Gaeltacht. Any takers??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Didn't know where else to post so Oxegen 4day Camping ticket Blue site for €220?? Can't go as am in the Gaeltacht. Any takers??

I'll give you €80 and I'll be your slave for a week. That's my final offer.

EDIT:

Actually never mind what I said about being your slave. I'll wash your car for two weeks instead

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭BuroniKiisu

House hunting is the devil...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

152 people online.

HAI LURKERS!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I must say I'm missing Maynooth nows...BUH to living at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

exam results day sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Campus Internet always crawls on results day.

Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

What are the Arts Block opening hours during the summer?

Ohai you gaiz, listen if it's not too much to ask, could everyone go here and like Guy Foster's tab on it? It's about the Gran Turismo competition I was talking about to some of you, pleaseandthankyou :D It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'd really appreciate it :)

• Advertisement

What are the Arts Block opening hours during the summer?
    Regular times I assume, so basically all day.

I'm in there now, oh lawdy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

The module that held me back last year cos i couldnt repeat it in the summer is available to repeat this summer..................ugh.........taking the piss they are...........especially as im pretty sure no one in the class even failed it this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Be happy in the thought that you're probably the reason it can now be repeated. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Be happy in the thought that you're probably the reason it can now be repeated. :pac:

*sarcastically dances in joy*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Regular times I assume, so basically all day.

I'm in there now, oh lawdy!

Great! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I've written essays that were easier and less stressful than this Personal Statement crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Dunno if the careers office is open during the summer but if it is you can email it to them and get them to critique it before you send it in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Anybody know if there is going to be an app for Boards? I have only discovered the touch version, which is deadly but an app would be much nicer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Duddy wrote: »
    Dunno if the careers office is open during the summer but if it is you can email it to them and get them to critique it before you send it in:)

They are :) Not all day though! Just mornings or afternoons.. I forget which!
    mickstupp wrote: »
    I've written essays that were easier and less stressful than this Personal Statement crap.

Me too :( I just can't write it! Can't I just send them a CV and a box of chocolates?

kellief wrote: »
    Anybody know if there is going to be an app for Boards? I have only discovered the touch version, which is deadly but an app would be much nicer :)

Yeah the touch version just showed up for me too, but for boards I just prefer the desktop version, I don't have an app for facebook either...I dunno just prefer it that way

• Advertisement

Was in Aldi there a wee while ago, apparently it's going to be shut from August until October for renovations.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Was in Aldi there a wee while ago, apparently it's going to be shut from August until October for renovations.

:eek:

It was closed for a few days recently, its a bit strange to be renovating a fairly new store.

where else will we get our german produce?
    (They also have lovely whole meal scones)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

kellief wrote: »

Shall be an app soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

From AUGUST until OCTOBER.. where am I going to buy food?! I'm going to miss cheap food.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

From AUGUST until OCTOBER.. where am I going to buy food?! I'm going to miss cheap food.. :(

You could always go to Lidl...

Scooples do ice-cream milkshakes.

sweetjesus.jpg?1304464025

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Please stand for our new Students Union anthem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

So...Beautiful! :'-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CFC1905_NK

I never go there, really. No deli and always a bit of a queue. Not suitable really for going in to buy a pack of gum.
    Norrdeth wrote: »
    So...Beautiful! :'-(
    Pity I won't be here next year to witness his presidency. But he was a great VP comms so I have great confidence in himself and the team.

• Advertisement

Guess who's going to be back studying in Maynooth this September... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement