Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

What? The Penis Sandwich? Nope...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Next time I'm in O'Brians, I have to order one of these ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Either the dimensions are all wrong...or penis fail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'll never be able to put one of those near my mouth now.

A shambo, that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭ontour

O Briens is a major rip off. Does anyone know if timetables usually change much, mine is up now... every morning 9am start :rolleyes: I Commute :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Anyone remember that ****e tv show from the 90s called London's Burning? 24 hours omnibus airing on BBC now :pac:

Imma sorry, imma sorry, but the best tv credits of all time, ALL TIME, were these:

Not sure why I thought of this tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

^ The policewoman has such horrible shoes o_O

Agreed. I just want there to be a dance remix version of this. I don't even like dance music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Duddy wrote: »
    Agreed. I just want there to be a dance remix version of this. I don't even like dance music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

Does anyone know what date we start back with lectures? I think I've read/heard both the 12th and the 19th so I'm a bit confused and can't find anything about it now :confused:

Edit: nvm! Just saw on the timetable page it's the 19th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

So for all who are living in Maynooth, when are you moving down? :) I'm wasting no time in coming down on the 1st :P Only 3 weeks to go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

Lectures don't start until the 19th?

Every year I prepare for the first and am shocked that I have another two weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Yep the 19th, Orientation week for first years is the week before!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Also just to warn kids, the roost is now under renovation and the only food is soup and sandwiches at lunch time. The main bar is also 1/3 the size of what it was, not sure if upstairs is affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 socky2011

what about Thursdays they still do them right :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

socky2011 wrote: »
    what about Thursdays they still do them right :(

yep there are still thursdays in maynooth.... ;)

About time, they haven't spent a cent on that place since 2003 or 2004, total **** hole

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Opened up this thread and accidentally opened up a random page of this thread and it had a post from Rozabeez on it...got a little pang there..

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

kellief wrote: »
    Opened up this thread and accidentally opened up a random page of this thread and it had a post from Rozabeez on it...got a little pang there..

Happens to me whenever in on my phone. It always opens the thread on the first page and roz is the first post :-(

My mouse scrolls super quick so I always end up at the bottom of the forum and see her name there under forum mods...never knew her but just knowing :( though I do have vague recollections of funkypenguin saying that there'll be a new one soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Wasn't it Norrdeth was the new mod? Sure he was never a mod before a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

When Nordeth was made a mod it was said that another mod would be added too eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

How so Joe wrote: »
    Wasn't it Norrdeth was the new mod? Sure he was never a mod before a few months ago.

That's Me! :D Even if my name is a tad evil sounding but I promise I'm nice.

Yeah, when Funky left(the country and boards) I kinda took over his position(well he suggested me anyway),
    but we are still short staffed and always on the lookout for new mods!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Right I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I kinda forgot all about a €19 fine for the library that I still have to pay. I'm graduating the first week of September. Now if I go up to Maynooth next Tuesday will I be able to pay it off? I'm going to Dublin so I suppose I could swing by.

I was thinking of leaving it till the morning of the graduation and banking on it being open in time to save me the journey. I'm on at 10 in the morning unfortunately so doubt that's gonna happen.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Right I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I kinda forgot all about a €19 fine for the library that I still have to pay. I'm graduating the first week of September. Now if I go up to Maynooth next Tuesday will I be able to pay it off? I'm going to Dublin so I suppose I could swing by.

I was thinking of leaving it till the morning of the graduation and banking on it being open in time to save me the journey. I'm on at 10 in the morning unfortunately so doubt that's gonna happen.

You can pay it off next Tuesday, staff will be about from 9.15
    http://library.nuim.ie/calendar/2011-08-16

Or you could just post them a cheque.

Norrdeth wrote: »
    That's Me! :D Even if my name is a tad evil sounding but I promise I'm nice.

Yeah, when Funky left(the country and boards) I kinda took over his position(well he suggested me anyway),
    but we are still short staffed and always on the lookout for new mods!

:)

Ohh, I thought funky already had someone chosen and then left us all in suspense while he flitted off to Japan :P

Have I ever mentioned how I fecking hate staying in Dundalk over the summer?!? Just about enough coverage to get online on the phone out here, buhh :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

irish_goat wrote: »
    You can pay it off next Tuesday, staff will be about from 9.15
    http://library.nuim.ie/calendar/2011-08-16

Or you could just post them a cheque.

Aha I'd forgotten all about posting them a check. I'll ring them up and see will they take it. I want to avoid having to pay the €6 return train from Dublin if I can at all costs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement