Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Is MU367 Composition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

yep, with jesse as the main guy now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

wonton wrote: »
    jrg2gk.jpg
    Sorry for being the bringer of bad news :(

Do you have avatars turned off wonton or has mine disappeared? :confused: I can still see it okay...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Yup, still there for me!

Duddy wrote: »
    Yup, still there for me!
    That's good, can't have Senor Chang going missing :pac:

I had a really weird dream last night. and now I feel awful today :( having Machines by Biffy Clyro on repeat is not a good sign.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

To go out or not to go out tomorrow...:?

I really wanna but there's that whole work at 9am and 7.30 train thing to think about! :(

Talk about first world problems! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

To go out or not to go out tomorrow...:?

I really wanna but there's that whole work at 9am and 7.30 train thing to think about! :(

Talk about first world problems! :P

You should make a song about it.

I may have forgotten to bring the registration giro to the bank, and I'm registering tomorrow at half 9. Will I be able to just pay it in cash/with my card there? I paid it with cash last year, but I remember someone saying that they're only taking the giros this year? Also, I just have to pay the €93 as opposed to many thousand; does that make a difference?

One would assume I know how registration works as it's my fifth time doing it, but apparently not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I really wish someone would take a scrubbing brush and some Domestos to literally all the PACR keyboards. Seriously disgusting. It looks like some of the keyboards have developed serious infections. The undersides of the mice as well. The gunk is so built up some of them don't even work properly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Not even worth thinking about the germs, ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Where's good to buy flowers in Maynooth? Bitches love flowers...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I used to use the place on the square, beside K n B, on the way up the straffan road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Ok guys, where the hell is room 60? I thought I knew where it was but evidently I was wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

Ok guys, where the hell is room 60? I thought I knew where it was but evidently I was wrong :P

I presume you mean Room 61 or 62?

Here is a map

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    I presume you mean Room 61 or 62?

Here is a map

No I mean Room 60, in the Arts Block

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

No I mean Room 60, in the Arts Block

Have a look around the arts block so, most of the offices/rooms have numbers.

Alt_Grrr wrote: »
    Have a look around the arts block so, most of the offices/rooms have numbers.

I dids! I looked at the map at the front, it says there's a little corridor down beside hall f, looked and it's not there!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I dids! I looked at the map at the front, it says there's a little corridor down beside hall f, looked and it's not there!

It's a secret plot to make you fail..
    Also have you tried the corridor down by the shop?

There's some offices on the opposite corridor to the SU shop, maybe it's down there? That's kind of near Hall F.

It's a secret plot to make you fail..
    Also have you tried the corridor down by the shop?

You mean Bewleys? That's where I was :S It looks on the map like it should be between Hall F and the Academic Advisory, but there's nothing there :S

*EDIT* Yeah Your Text Here I looked down there :S

• Advertisement

Did you try the corridor before the SALL room? There's random offices in there too IIRC.

Did you try the corridor before the SALL room? There's random offices in there too IIRC.

Where's that?

The SALL room is in the corridor down towards academic advisory opposite the lockers. There's a corridor on your left just before you come to it, I think the language labs are down there? Anyway there's offices down that corridor too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Did you try the annex?? They have all sorts of mad numbers down there, I think they just pulled them out of a box of brass numbers and threw them randomly at doors...
    Perhaps academic advisory IS room 60? or it could be down the corridor where the French department used to be? Or, like someone said, down the Language Centre corridor? Or between the two of them?

Or it might be that mad room down by where the computer pod used to be, where they hide the language tutors... What's in room 60 anyways??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Anyone know until what time the SU shop is open tomorrow?

Anybody know what a 'closed account' is on Boards??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Duddy wrote: »
    Anyone know until what time the SU shop is open tomorrow?

I'm pretty sure it's 5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

How so Joe wrote: »
    Anybody know what a 'closed account' is on Boards??

You can request to have your account closed, basically scrambles your password so you can't access that acount anymore. If you want to do it you have to email hello@boards.ie and they'll sort it.

And you lose all your mod-ships and visitor messages on your profile and everything??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

@squishykins

Are you sure it's not Room 60¾ ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement