Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yeah it is! It was in the Venue last year, but sure that is far too small imo (I didn't even go over actually last year, but I assume it was too small :P). Do you not check your soc emails at all?? :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Nope, we never got ratified. Did they sent out an all student one?

Ah riiiight! Nah, just an all-clubs/socs one from the SU.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Got an email earlier saying it's first come first served. The hall opens at 8am for setting up, so I'd imagine you'd want to be there before 9 to get a decent one. I'm going in early enough to set up, so if you want I can save a table for you?

The first email was wrong yesterday, according to the second one if you have booked a table it will be reserved for your club/soc, but for those that didn't first come basis.

I love that one day before the thing starts this info isn't publically available. Nothing changes in Maynooth. Also, what's the deal with the SU website? And there's nothing on the fb page about it either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

My brain is so fried today it took me 10 seconds to think of the word 'ground' :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 orl677

timetable changes on the connolly and dart timetable, check irishrail.ie. Lot of bewildered looking people on the platform yesterday, myself included. Make sure you click on the link that says "new connolly and Dart timetable" at the top of the printed timetable page, because in another smart move by irish rail, they've left the old timetables on there too (well theyre still there as I write this), oh irish rail how I hate thee..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I love that one day before the thing starts this info isn't publically available. Nothing changes in Maynooth. Also, what's the deal with the SU website? And there's nothing on the fb page about it either.

It's out to tender. Should be an ad in the papers either at the end of this week or start of next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Is there a doctor on campus in Maynooth? And is he/she free of charge or at a discount for students?

Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yep. Student services centre behind JH! Free for students too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Is there a doctor on campus in Maynooth? And is he/she free of charge or at a discount for students?

Thanks a lot!
    Yes and she's free! The medical centre is located in An Tobar, behind John Hume. If you go out the back door of John Hume, it's the building slightly to the right, with the circle filled with stones at the front of the entrance.
    The first time you go, you have to fill in a form with loads of details, but the medical secretary is lovely. =)

How so Joe wrote: »
    ...but the medical secretary is lovely. =)

If a bit nosey >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

How so Joe wrote: »
    Yes and she's free! The medical centre is located in The Student Services Building, behind John Hume. If you go out the back door of John Hume, it's the building slightly to the right, with the circle filled with stones at the front of the entrance.
    The first time you go, you have to fill in a form with loads of details, but the medical secretary is lovely. =)

I had to fix that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

So cmere, whens this Boards beers happenin?
    JEEZ SQUISHYKINS WHAT KIND OF ONLINE-MESSAGEBOARDS-SOCIAL-CONVENER ARE YOU.

If a bit nosey >.<

Aw she's alright. Medical centre staff in general are awesome. Spent far too much time in there over the last few years >.<
    Duddy wrote: »

Right now actually... It's a No Duddys Club beers... *awkward*

Ah I know, she is nice and she means well, she just always asks me quite personal questions as to why exactly I need to see the doctor, even after I give her a general idea without details. She's a nice lady though :)

She's just making sure you're not going to hell dear :pac:

I think we both know I'm going to hell.

:)

Thanks for the replies, lads.

I take back what I said about you in the other threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Thanks for the replies, lads.

I take back what I said about you in the other threads.
    I've never seen anyone jerking off in an internet cafe, but I saw a guy watching some fairly hardcore stuff in one in town a while back.

The place was packed and quite a few people were whispering to each other to point out what he was watching, but the guy was totally oblivious- just sitting back as if he was in his bedroom.

I was at an obscure angle, but I'd bet good money the perv was watching Anal Frenzy 3.
    It was LeixlipRed, wasn't it? ;)

• Advertisement

Could've been.

He seems like the type.

Huh?? :eek:

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Huh?? :eek:

Hehe. Relax, man. We all do it. Not in public like you, but we all do it.

Another medical care-related query: what's the deal with Primacare in Maynooth? I could've sworn someone said a while back they're free as well. I might be mistaken about that, though.

Free at certain times, went to a doctor there once and he was awful though. Dentist is nice, cute too ;)

Thanks! I'll give them a ring tomorrow and find out for sure.

Since I've gone back to college I've had to give up doing certain things....like paying for stuff.

As far as I know the consult is free but it's a €20 charge if you need a prescription.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

I think the last unofficial beers turned out to be *too* unofficial.

maybe we could try again and if you say you're definitely coming and dont turn up then you get banned from the forum for a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Wut?? O.o

:P

• Advertisement

Right now actually... It's a No Duddys Club beers... *awkward*

But you let in Duddy Glumplich!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement