Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

No you don't.

>_>

<_<

It is so random that her and I have the exact same name! One of my friends calls me Jellybean too which makes it even more weird! God damn my mother for putting an extremely popular first name at the time, with an even more common surname :pac:
    Well, don't forget to damn her parents too. In fact, since you're older, it's not your mother's fault at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Anyone have any idea where you could get a sombrero?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Anyone have any idea where you could get a sombrero?

Mexico.... (sorry)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Gwan the Shels, Aviva here we come. Hope there's no Sligo people on here. You are now my mortal enemies :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Gwan the Shels, Aviva here we come. Hope there's no Sligo people on here. You are now my mortal enemies :pac:
    There's one in the room next to yours.... ¬___¬

RRRRRRRROXXXXXAAAAAAANNNNNNE!

• Advertisement

Yeh but you're not a rovers fan :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Good luck with all that! There's no point trying to stick with a course when you're not enjoying it, I know that better than anyone :P Imma miss your posts in here though :(

Thanks, I'll prob still pop my head in occasionally to see what's craicin' :P
    How so Joe wrote: »
    Wait! You can't leave! I haven't figured out who you are yet!!

I'm working in the londis on-campus, it shouldn't be difficult to figure out! :P I'll be staying there just till I find something else, really need the money atm

I'm working in the londis on-campus, it shouldn't be difficult to figure out! :P I'll be staying there just till I find something else, really need the money atm
    Yeah, but you need to stay there til January... I'm abroad for the semester. :rolleyes:
    Best of luck with not being in Maynooth anyways. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Do you smile and ask customers how they are? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Nah that's no fun, scowl and short change 'em is my policy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ill be in tomorrow with all the 1 and 2 cent coins rolling round my car for smokes so , see how patient you can be as i count them

Don't forget the 50 coin rule! =O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

mind-blown.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Did not know that! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

wow , didnt know that , thats my plans to pay any fines in 1 cent coins gone out the window

Duddy wrote: »
    mind-blown.jpg

Misuse of meme alert! :pac:

Kid A has the most fabulously hipster influences ever. I love Radiohead.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NUIMRO

UGM to be held at 6pm today in Iontas Lecture Theatre. Topic is Class Rep Training held 14th/15th October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Post this in upcoming events, this page is for chit chats, and the banter.

Bah, I've been paying my MA fees online for the last 20 mins,
    every time it says I have X left to pay and I pay it and then I go back and it's smaller, I'm at 4 euro now.
    Don't think I can go on. Seriously tired of inputting my huge Lazer number in...
    Anybody else have this, or did you all use the Giro?

Watch out Norrdeth! You're probably going to have ended up paying far more than you needed to :/ Same happened to me when I paid my €93, but I just left it and emailed the grants office and they said twas grand! Go into them to see what's up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

OK, Thanks!
    I was trying to ring them but I got no answer on both numbers,
    I guess that I'll just have to stop and go in tomorrow to see what the craic is!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

There have been some problems with people paying online, thought they'd gone away but apparently not! Wait until about 2pm tomorrow and it'll probably have sorted itself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Notorious P.I.G

hey does anyone know if the medical center, the drop in service they have where you dont need an appointment, is open on campus? and if so, where?? Thanks :)

hey does anyone know if the medical center, the drop in service they have where you dont need an appointment, is open on campus? and if so, where?? Thanks :)
    From the medical centre webpage -
    2. We request that you only use the daily Walk In clinic 9.30am-10.30am when you are acutely unwell and not for on-going problems.
    Only place I could find drop-in clinic mentioned...
    As for location, it's behind John Hume, in the Student Services building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

It's funny. I finally got my fee waiver for tuition fees yesterday (woohoo) and within hours I got an email from fees and grants telling me I owe them money :P

^ Hard to bate the fee waiver!! Would have never got to come back to college if it weren't for it :pac:

I haven't eaten today, but I'm a bit too lazy to go and get something to eat -___-

Kid A has the most fabulously hipster influences ever. I love Radiohead.

For me, not necessarily the best music ever, but definitely the single best album ever recorded in one package.

OK Computer is far superior, gerrout that :P

Interested to know why the influences are 'hipster' though :pac:

• Advertisement

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    OK Computer is far superior, gerrout that :P
    wat

Not saying that OK Computer is a bad album (at all), but I would rate Kid A, In Rainbows, and Amnesiac above it. But that's just my taste in music really :P

@El Pr0n - influences include 70s Krautrock, Naomi Klein (anti-capitalist author of savage books <3), jazz, and computer music afficionados. More info in the wikipedia article (which I am not using as research for any articles, certainly not *nods*).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement