Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Turned around in my equivalent of the arts block in France last year and what's there? Only the same feckin' poster sale. Same posters, same set up, same everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Or perhaps:
    Daemos wrote: »
    Zorry, I meant the pozter-Zelling people. Their ztandz block off all the zocketz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Zhut up

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Zhut up

. . . Fair point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Don't go - I waz only mezzing :z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

markontap wrote: »
    Anyone know how long we have access to our webmail accounts after graduation?

im technically gone since 2009 and mine still works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Turned around in my equivalent of the arts block in France last year and what's there? Only the same feckin' poster sale. Same posters, same set up, same everything.
    Haha, they get around!!

Really looking forward to the all-nighter I'm planning for tonight. I never learn :rolleyes:

I practically did that last night. Went to be around 2am after working on an assignment, got up at 6am to finish it cause it was due at midday. Got in to college only for the lecturer to post on moodle that it's been postponed because we have an ICA for the same module that day too. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we've been given a little more time but it would have been nice to know that it was postponed last night then I wouldn't have killed myself trying to get it done. I'm very tired now.

Also, Rob blanked me twice today after I said hi. That's what I get for being friends with LeixlipRed I suppose :pac::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

When you said friends with benefits I think you got the wrong end of the stick missy :pac:

Did I tell you I got the photos from my camera that you took in Sligo...? :pac:

Who's got the wrong end the proverbial stick now :pac::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Why do the poster people get to block off all the sockets in the Arts Block? Why can't they just set up on the other side of the room? :confused:
    I wish they'd set up in a different building. Far far away.

Did I tell you I got the photos from my camera that you took in Sligo...? :pac:

Who's got the wrong end the proverbial stick now :pac::D

It wasn't me, I swear.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Hey guys, according to these smart people; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056444459 there's no need for a march. Shure, we can all just go abroad for our college to avoid fees. There are actually no words for this ignorance.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

DB21 wrote: »
    Hey guys, according to these smart people; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056444459 there's no need for a march. Shure, we can all just go abroad for our college to avoid fees. There are actually no words for this ignorance.

He does kind of have a point (though I only skimmed through the OP) I have friends studying abroad and spending alot less than I am. Fees and all.

Scotland offer free fees to Irish students and the fees are only 1500 anyway

He does kind of have a point (though I only skimmed through the OP) I have friends studying abroad and spending alot less than I am. Fees and all.

Scotland offer free fees to Irish students and the fees are only 1500 anyway

It's less the OP and more the anti-student people in the thread

If you're looking for left wing sentiments, don't be looking for em on boards. Look at the threads that pop up weekly on the AH forum saying, "**** out the Roma", "travellers should be murdered", etc, etc. Middle class boys with too much time on their hands, that's the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

So. How's everyone?:)

Warming my foot on a storage heater, you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

O________________________________________O

Warming my foot on a subwoofer.

*snap*

• Advertisement

Freaky :eek:

It's the universe's way of saying that you two are meant to be :pac:

I'm feckin tired. Spent about 8 hours today getting people signed up for the protest. THE CAFFEINE DOES NOTHING!!!

You signed me up :P I'd have introduced myself if I knew you were a boardsie!

Stupid Debenhams girl didn't take the security tag off my dress when I bought it yesterday. Now I can't wear it to work tomorrow. NO FAIR *humph*

You can defo still wear it, bash it off with a hammer :pac:

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    You can defo still wear it, bash it off with a hammer :pac:
    And risk ruining my pwetty new dress with ink? Ain't gonna happen :-P

Oh it's an ink one, well don't do that so. Shoot it with a gun instead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

****en magnets, how do they work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Alt_Grrr

El Pr0n wrote: »
    ****en magnets, how do they work?

http://www.howmagnetswork.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement