Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Can't believe it's my last day in Maynooth already.
    >depressed<

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Alt_Grrr wrote: »

pfft i dont wanna talk to no scientist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

How so Joe wrote: »
    >depressed<
    Aww you won't be at the beers then so! :( How long are you in France for?

I'm constantly double posting in this thread!

A small liking I had for someone has developed into a major crush overnight and I don't know why o__O It's very strange...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's on me, isn't it?

• Advertisement

But of course ;)

ASOS keep cancelling my order because my card is being declined! >.< I actually have money in my account though for a change, why won't they let me spend it?! :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Nerd Week, brings you:

I'll prob go to the one on Monday night, and would def go to the one on tuesday but the Ireland match is on.

SCIENCE WEEK 2011 AT NUI MAYNOOTH

COME ALONG - THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE

Monday 14 November
    Guitar versus Laptop: how to fit Musical
    Instruments into your Computer (lecture)
    Dr. Joe Timoney, Hume Building LT2, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm

Tuesday 15 November
    Survival of the Sexiest: why Females want a Mate with a good Sense of Humour, a brightly coloured Tail and nice Antlers(lecture) Dr. James McInerney, Hume Building LT2, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm

Wednesday 16 November
    Chemical Weapons in the War on Disease (lecture) Dr. Malachy McCann, Hume Building LT2, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm

Thursday 17 November
    Observing New Worlds with Space Observatories
    (lecture on exoplanets) Hume Bld, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
    Astronomical Observations Science Bld, 8.30 pm - 10 pm

Friday 18 November
    Experience Science First-Hand! (open labs:hands-on experiments for all ages) Callan and Science Buildings, 6.30 pm - 9 pm
    Astronomical Observations Science Building, 8 pm - 10 pm

Saturday 19 November
    National Science Museum (exhibition) St. Patrick’s College, 2 pm - 5 pm

This is unreal

Fuppin AH linking me to things I get addicted to.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It just got Jedward.. dear god it's going to take over the world

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

It got the cab driver from How I Met Your Mother... that's crazy!
    Someone give me an obscure character to think of!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

I beat it with Dana

>depressed<
    Aww you won't be at the beers then so! :( How long are you in France for?
    Five more weeks, then I'm leaving that country full of hipsters behind (thank God). And nope, no beers for me. :(

Five more weeks, then I'm leaving that country full of hipsters behind (thank God). And nope, no beers for me. :(
    That's not too long more, you can do it :) And there'll be beers next semester that you'll be here for!

That's not too long more, you can do it :) And there'll be beers next semester that you'll be here for!
    That's the only thing keeping me going! Beers next semester! :pac:

There will be much beersing!

Also lawds, what train do I get to take me from Connolly to Grand Canal Dock tomorrow morning? Irish rail site is confusing me.... I asked in C&H and no one knows :( I don't want to get lost ;__;

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Also lawds, what train do I get to take me from Connolly to Grand Canal Dock tomorrow morning? Irish rail site is confusing me.... I asked in C&H and no one knows :( I don't want to get lost ;__;

DART going Southbound! One of the ones for Bray or Greystones. They're usually on platform 5 in Connolly I think. Check on one of the maps first though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Dont park your car in the glenroyal at night, some scumbag decided it was great craic to hava a dance on the roof of my car and dent it last night :(

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Anyone know where "Mulrook" Moyglare Road is? Walking distance? Moving again...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Mulrook sounds like a house name, no?

Election Beers last night, Boards Beers Monday and Class Party Thursday! :eek:*

*I don't get out much

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Any dart southbound will do! Tbh it's nearly walkable though. I live next door to GCD and I've walked to Connolly! Takes 15/20/25 mins maybe. Where are you trying to get to?

If you're comng from Maynooth check on irishrail.ie for ones that go to GCD. there are a few! Got one at 8 this morn (after 3 hours sleep, FML!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 orl677

This is unreal

Is your character male? Yes. ...Is your character Irish? Yes. ...Is your character a politician? Yes. ...Does your character wear female clothing? What? :p

orl677 wrote: »
    This is unreal

Is your character male? Yes. ...Is your character Irish? Yes. ...Is your character a politician? Yes. ...Does your character wear female clothing? What? :p
    it's actually brilliant, it gets the most random characters!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It took a while to guess Tony Soprano and I managed to defeat it by picking Chamillionaire :D

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Anybody here a dj? Pro or casual? Getting into some casual mixing and looking for some helpful criticism. Just using free software atm. I'd post in the relevant boards forum but I've read around there and they'd probably destroy me, sound like a bunch of pretentious eejits... as most dj's are I'm guessing :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

AuronGroove can be seen around here sometimes,
    he's a fine Dj and graduate of MA Computer Music here.
    I'd recommend sending him a pm if you can find him!

I mainly deal with experimental audio, composition, and producing original tracks,
    no Dj experience though! You on Soundcloud?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Norrdeth wrote: »
    AuronGroove can be seen around here sometimes,
    he's a fine Dj and graduate of MA Computer Music here.
    I'd recommend sending him a pm if you can find him!

I mainly deal with experimental audio, composition, and producing original tracks,
    no Dj experience though! You on Soundcloud?

Thanks man, I'll keep an eye out for him. Yeah I made a page just earlier to upload my mix. I'll send you a pm with a link, would rather not have it floating around on boards just yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Stupid Debenhams girl didn't take the security tag off my dress when I bought it yesterday. Now I can't wear it to work tomorrow. NO FAIR *humph*

I believe you were ment to post that here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056421159

^ I was sure that was going to be a link to the Ranting and Raving forum :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Anybody here a dj? Pro or casual? Getting into some casual mixing and looking for some helpful criticism. Just using free software atm. I'd post in the relevant boards forum but I've read around there and they'd probably destroy me, sound like a bunch of pretentious eejits... as most dj's are I'm guessing :P

What free software are you using? I'd be interested in getting into it as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Odd questions to ask on a Sunday night but here goes, is Bertie Still an honorary lecturer in the University and did he ever receive a salary from there in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement