Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

He closed his account, as Your Text Here said a couple of pages ago.

And, in fact, the post before me. Damn you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

My head hurts #hangover

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

DB21 wrote: »
    Jesus lads, the craic in the Library is unbearable.

Tell me about it, I was in there for two hours Yesterday, could hardly lol for all the lols.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

Currently sitting around a table of Post-Grads.

...We're totally LOLLING!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Postgrads are the best type of students :cool:

Turned on my baby laptop for the first time in quite a while today (it was lost in my room due to it's messiness -__-). So far, the screen is pixelated in the top corner, the backspace key doesn't work, and neither does the up arrow key. Really need to take better care of my stuff...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

I probably shoudn't be working so many hours in work , but dam, it's nice to have money for a change:cool:

*throws money up in the air and dances*

.......see, it's been so long since I had money I forgot how to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

10,000 words in 4 days...my biomedical science degree did not prepare me for this!:(

QB03S.jpg

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Bit more exponential than that I'd say :P

Norrdeth wrote: »

The inverse proportionality was what I was really trying to get across :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭CaoimH_in

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Norrdeth wrote:

Nerds . . .

Aphex Twin's ambient music works wonders for study tbh. :)

Actually, you implied direct proportionality :P

Actually, you implied direct proportionality :P

The quality of revision is greater when there's more time until the exam...?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dobbydarko

That is what the graph looks like. I assumed you were illustrating the need for efficient time management in this hectic exam period. :D

The quality of revision is greater when there's more time until the exam...?

Yes. That's direct proportionality. Inverse Proportionality would be quality increasing as time decreases. [/maths nerd]

Yes. That's direct proportionality. Inverse Proportionality would be quality increasing as time decreases. [/maths nerd]

Ah **** yeah... You get what I mean about the inverse proportionality though right? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

:confused:

I think this forum probably has the most stickys I've ever seen on any forum :p

Also my friend is so awesome. She came over to my house earlier and brought me chips and a roll because she knew I wouldn't have eaten anything. And then she sat listening to me rant and be sad all day. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her <3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I think this forum probably has the most stickys I've ever seen on any forum :p

Also my friend is so awesome. She came over to my house earlier and brought me chips and a roll because she knew I wouldn't have eaten anything. And then she sat listening to me rant and be sad all day. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her <3

Yay friends :D It's my anniversary tomorrow, can't believe I put up with this chap for 4 years, he's such a knob like :P

Yay friends :D It's my anniversary tomorrow, can't believe I put up with this chap for 4 years, he's such a knob like :P
    Aw congrats to both of you! x

• Advertisement

Ah **** yeah... You get what I mean about the inverse proportionality though right? :P

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Baile an Locha

Apologies for spamming firstly!
    The Union of Students in Ireland are reviewing their constitution and plan to scrap the position of Oifigeach na Gaeilge at officer board level. This would be a major reduction in the image of Irish language both in relation to colleges but also nationally. I would be very grateful if you would consider emailing campaigns@usi.ie with this sample email and showing that the college population will not stand for a Union that does not represent the needs of students. Go raibh mile maith agaibh as ucht leamh.

A chara, Tacaím go láidir le hOifigeach Gaeilge is an ról atá aige mar atá in AMLÉ is cuirimse go láidir in éadan aon athraithe. I strongly support the continuance of An t-Oifigeach Gaeilge as is in USI and am against any change.

Le meas,

Only two days left in France. Can't believe my semester is over already.
    Where did all the time go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Can anyone tell me if the Fees Office is open next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

How so Joe wrote: »
    Only two days left in France. Can't believe my semester is over already.
    Where did all the time go?

considering your in france id say it surrendered

Can anyone tell me if the Fees Office is open next week.
    It'll probably be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Library waived my (rather large) fine. AWWWW YEEEEEEEEAH :D Everything's coming up Milhouse \o/

It'll probably be open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Library waived my (rather large) fine. AWWWW YEEEEEEEEAH :D Everything's coming up Milhouse \o/

How much had you built up?

How much had you built up?
    Um,
    40 euro
    :o:o It was from when I was sick and forgot to go to college for a few weeks.

Um,
    40 euro
    :o:o It was from when I was sick and forgot to go to college for a few weeks.

:eek:

• Advertisement

considering your in france id say it surrendered
    Considering all flights out of Lyon are cancelled today and either severely delayed or cancelled for the rest of the weekend, it looks like I'm gonna be spending a little more time here than I anticipated. :mad::mad::mad:

I bloody hate the French and their national pastime of striking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement