Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

I'm home already :) Thank God for delayed trains when you're running late!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Fairs day was today?!

Bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Astro2 and sociology!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

PrivateEye wrote: »
    what they paying? V. curious about rent prices, seems to be a bizarre mixmash in Maynooth.

They're paying 375 a month. Nice house but a tiny back garden cos the river runs through it. Nothing campared to mine though, we could play a game of hurling in the back of mine its so big.

As for Caulfields, I was going to show up but I'm not off till twelve. And then im goin straight to bed cos im still skaggin since last nights sesh in Parklands. I was walkin around fairs today like a zombie. Another lonely night in Parson street for me :( Paudi isnt movin in till friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Taz86

Dammit! I completely forgot about Fairs Day due to other meetings taking a lot longer than expected. Crap. I wanted to make new friends this year :( As a postgrad, all my friends have moved on. Anyone think I could still join up by sending off an email to the club or society? Thing is I didn't know exactly what I wanted to join. Was there a boardsie group there then? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just turn up at the first meeting / email them (google them for email addy) and they'll let you join.

I would assume...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Taz86

Yeah cheers Banquo. I just don't know what I want to join. It would have been nice to survey them all there today collectively! Just wanted to join something easy going and fun. Will have a Google anyway and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Sociology
    LnD
    Alt Music

Word on the street is the visit of the Drumcondra Boyo could be a mere matter of weeks off now. Is excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Hey, have booked online to stay on the south campus hostel for tomorrow night, does anyone know what i have to do next, they were not very clear in the accomodation office, do i just bring them my booking confirmation and do i get a set of keys

• Registered Users Posts: 42 keithconnolly

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Hey, have booked online to stay on the south campus hostel for tomorrow night, does anyone know what i have to do next, they were not very clear in the accomodation office, do i just bring them my booking confirmation and do i get a set of keys

Just out of interest how much did u pay ?

• Advertisement

Just out of interest how much did u pay ?
    48 euro for the double college room

Cool how many people can stay in that , any time restrictions u have to be in by ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Cool how many people can stay in that , any time restrictions u have to be in by ?

I hope you're not planning on splitting the cost with a few mates after a heavy night out instead of taxi'ing home, because that's not how it works.

mp3guy wrote: »
    I hope you're not planning on splitting the cost with a few mates after a heavy night out instead of taxi'ing home, because that's not how it works.

That was one of my thoughts :P , why wont that work ?

I dont know about the time, hope some1 will tell me, i tink u can only hav 2 in the room though

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DUUUUFFY

Missed Fairs Day!!!

Bollox!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭apoch632

What is that new building going up beside the Callan building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Some sort of student hang out centre I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭astroguy

Think its a temporary canteen until they build a replacement for the old one.

Thats goddamn extortionate. I pay that for about 5 days rent in my house.

• Advertisement

Babysitting time. Nothing better than getting paid to watch tv.

Babysitting time. Nothing better than getting paid to watch tv.

Roost time. Nothing better than drinking.

Roost time. Nothing better than drinking.

Except getting paid to watch tv.

Except getting paid to watch tv.
    Except getting paid to drink?

Bloody wrecked, no college for me tomorrow as I'm at an anorak history conference Friday and Saturday (Military History Society of Ireland, 1916-22)

So now, I watch TV and do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Wooohoo to final year being so stressful that I have to reduce myself to only going out once a month so I can squeeze in as many Friday study sessions in the library as possible.

For anyone who plans on stalking me, I'll be there all day tomorrow, looking like a knacker as I seem to be doing a lot lately

Whas all this bllocks on the news about llamas on the M50? Only in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Woohoo I'm home from work! *Collapses*

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement