Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Another whack of signatures on the Bertie petition today, thanks folks. I have a folder with over 600 signatures on front of me, and there are more sheets to be collected. Delighted with the reception.

I think the SU deleted me on Facebook (????????)

I deffo didn't delete them.

I reposted something they sent to my mate (which he published on his Facebook) about next Tuesday. I reckon they just seen it on Livefeed and didn't see the fact he already posted it. Meh. Maybe it was an accident, can happen, but I don't know.

Deleting class reps would be poor form. If somebody did it by 'accident', and is reading boards.ie now, just re-add me or something. Sorry for eh...reposting things. Didn't delete my mate funny enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

/me hugs privateyeEye....

your grammar is fab! it's alright, it was probably an accident./

.drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Rozabeez wrote: »
    /me hugs privateyeEye....

your grammar is fab! it's alright, it was probably an accident./

.drunk
    Haha moderating Maynooth style! Love it!

Paaaain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Gaaaaain.

Did you get the essay in?

I did, I went home, changed the format, then the mother arrived home with a cable for the printer/laptop, turns out I had one all along!

Didn't get to spell check the damn thing though, but at least it's OVER!

Thanks for your help =]

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

happy happy happy! Moving on campus next week, no more early morning bridge for me, or having to spend the day in slouchy wet shoes and socks!
    WIN! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

If anybody finds a blue shoe or my dignity, holler.

Two bottles of wine = bad choice. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

LOL at people planning to march on French Embassy demanding a replay. Anyone else think it's getting embarrassing now?

• Advertisement

I have two blue shoes and you can't have either. Shame on you

You lost one of the shoes? Damn!

I accidentally asked the Russian chap if he was communist, and pimped Boards out to people, good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Just broke middle G in O'Callaghan room. SSSHHHH!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    LOL at people planning to march on French Embassy demanding a replay. Anyone else think it's getting embarrassing now?

I haven't followed football in years, if henry's goal had never have been allowed they had one goal less, would we have qualified still?

Nope, then there'd have been penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Since when did NUIMSU become "Maynooth SU"??
    I thought the new constitution had to go to referendum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

K4t will remember to never, ever ever write a 2000 word essay again without keeping a note of bibliographical details. Two and a half hours!

Ouch!! That must've been awful.

Well I seem to have evil tonsilitis now on top of my sinusitis. This week sucks!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    You lost one of the shoes? Damn!

I accidentally asked the Russian chap if he was communist, and pimped Boards out to people, good times!

I asked the Russian if he was really Russian, apparently his accent didnt "sound Russian".

Bleeugh.

Man, he was practically sitting on me at one stage, he got up off the arm of my chair, slipped and landed on me. Then declared that he may have had a few too many. Epic night!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Nationalist

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I've had a **** day all round and then I have to come on here and read this racist bile? ffs, grow up

liberal_crap.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

muxt.. resist..... drunk... textinh

I will actually just re-add 'Maynooth SU' on Facebook until they accept me again after deleting me. Deleting class reps is a terrible move, especially when there's no justification for it.

As an individual student, I thought this years SU were lightyears ahead of last years (I still have a lot of time for BM from talking to himself, I really dont understand why I was deleted) but all I can remember doing is quoting something they sent a mate in a status update and calling it weak. Not exactly an offence.

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/94842
    What I quoted is published there. I took a chunk of text, and wrote "..and you thought trade unions were weak!" beside it. Big deal. I presume thats why it happened.

joke_shop.jpg

Je agree.

its the french for i agree.

fiy.

Were you out tonight Michellenman?

I did Doyles, Shebeen, the new Dorans (whatever its called) and some dive with my mate. One pint in each, sort of an adventure more than anything.

Sorry for ranting folks, but being deleted by the SU on facebook is really annoying. Especially when I'm on the council. I def. didn't delete them. Its sheer minnowism, waving their tiny micky around again.

perhaps you two were never friends?! :eek::confused:

intersting combo pe.

i hit littlepace for a 21st. exellent party. food and booze a-flowing a-freely.
    made tthe most of the crate of miler i bought up north a while ago an then moved on to the vodka. may have been a mistake, wi;ll report back tomorrow. for now... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz indeed, I'll do the same.

We were 'friends' on Facebook, yep. Grrrrr to be honest.

Like I said, I'm a class rep, so its bizarre.
    They didn't delete my mate who posted the material either....

Whatever, bizarre. Like I said, I'll just re-add them again and again. Deleting class reps for quoting something you dont like is pathetic.

liberal_crap.jpg

You are a disgrace.

intersting combo pe.

made tthe most of the crate of miler i bought up north a while ago an then moved on to the vodka. may have been a mistake, wi;ll report back tomorrow. for now... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Asleep at 5? Someone's gonna have a little headache when they wake up :(

• Advertisement

intersting combo pe.

At least you had an apparently better experience going out this week than I did. I would have puked over my keyboard if I didn't have to be put to bed at 1am.

I take my hat off to you Michelle!:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement