Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

K4t: About 2 or 3 weeks after Semester 2 begins if I remember correctly from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Think I got the first of mine around mid March.

They don't give them out all in one go, you get them from different departments at different times. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

7889_DSC_1231.JPG

Trinity Student Union President, they're staging a sit in protest at their library as we speak. Ballsy move, interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Damn Richie McCaw.......grumble grumble.......drunken mutterings......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

Vincent B enjoyed that just as much as you did if not more^
    It'd be great to get him out to the University.

David Norris and Vincent Browne are the two people I always wanted to come out and give a talk. Norris is coming, so now lets get Vincent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Me and Banquo back from drinking, he's after serving up a delectable dish of half frozen garlic bread and Natural Confectionery Company Jellies, FAIL :D
    Goodnight everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Banquo here. Too drunk to log out/ in on Barleybooley's lappy.

Drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Oh jesus. Just woke up.

CAKED in mud. Went downstairs, the mother goes, "I'm going to kill you" straight away.

Apparently, I didn't bother using my key, just hammered on the door, pretended I lost my shoes but had them in my hand, tried to get into her bed, asked her if she had, and I quote "A significant stranger" in her bed, and whether she'd send him my way if she wasn't using him, oh my god.... want to die!

I've no recollection of coming home. I just remember doing a shot of tequila downstairs in the roost, then sitting down. Have a load of texts from someone I'm not supposed to talk to.... and a voicmail FROM MYSELF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Best three posts in a row EVER.

State of my legs..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

I would pay to see the moment when you tried to crawl into bed and asked for company. memories are coming back from last night... oh jesus, not as bad as your one. good times.

Awh she's slagging me all day today, I don't know how I even came up with that ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Flooded in, great!

There's enough tea but not enough milk!:eek: This may be my last post.

/overdramatic. sandbags smell icky, think they went to my head.

Not enough milk?! You poor thing!

Here, did any of you add me as a friend on Facebook from the link in my sig? I've got two friend requests from people I don't know and our only mutual friend is Maynooth SU.

2 randomers added me today too!

Did you accept one of them? I'm gonna guess yes cause you're now a mutual friend :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Teabag!

Flooded in, great!

There's enough tea but not enough milk!:eek: This may be my last post.

/overdramatic. sandbags smell icky, think they went to my head.

Black tea= DRINK OF KINGS!!!!

(p.s i has at least 20 sand bags under my bed if ya need spares ;);))

Haha yeah, still dunno who he is! Thought it might be a boardsie.

Teabag! wrote: »

Black tea = absolute mank. Cannot drink it. I know it's not technically "real" tea if I'm dressing it up with milk and two and a half sugars, but it's my tea and it's how i like it.

Civil defence (is what my mam calls them) are calling out tomorrow morning to provide more sandbags for the area seeing as we're all schnookered. Haven't had flooding this bad since 1999 apparently.

Canal burst at Ardclough, Liffey went a second time in Celbridge apparently.

• Advertisement

Black tea = absolute mank. Cannot drink it. I know it's not technically "real" tea if I'm dressing it up with milk and two and a half sugars, but it's my tea and it's how i like it.

I'm real weird about tea. I either drink it black or I drink it with LOOOOOOOOOAAAAADS of milk. Don't like the inbetweeny bit :S

o_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Some random maynooth head added me today as well. Weirdo

OUT YOURSELF PHANTOM ADDER!!

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Canal burst at Ardclough, Liffey went a second time in Celbridge apparently.

And I'm smack bang between the two of them so you can imagine the craic we're having here :cool:

i just hope the army guys tomorrow are hawt. that'll make all the flooding worthwile.

D'ya reckon it's bad up where the school is in Ardclough?

D'ya reckon it's bad up where the school is in Ardclough?

Oh yeah, friend of mine in Ardclough about 1/2km from the school has the fire brigade and everything up there at the moment. Fire Brigade, Civil defence and fellas from the council all up that way atm. 4 inches of water out on our road now.

Mad. It's not even raining here.

Mental, the mammy works in the school there.

Mental, the mammy works in the school there.

Dont take my word for it, I'm sure Mrs. K will ring her in the morning but our road (the road on the way up if your mum goes via Celbridge) is ridiculous atm, she might not even be able to get up and Straffan is closed off (as usual) so I don't know how she'll get up.

Wait and see I spose.

• Advertisement

Yeah she was talking to her already! Mrs. K, haha you know your shiz!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement