Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I feel so deprived. My Ma came home with Smarties Ice Cream today (YES. SMARTIES ICE CREAM) and I stuffed my face. In my first week as a 20 year old, I discover this!?

In other news:
    My very much Fianna Fail relatives in the west aren't impressed over the Bertie business it seems :rolleyes: I'm a 'Fianna Fail man' in terms of the blood line (No treaty for me) but that phone call was classic. I was accused of being 'a Labour man'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

PrivateEye wrote: »
    I feel so deprived. My Ma came home with Smarties Ice Cream today (YES. SMARTIES ICE CREAM) and I stuffed my face. In my first week as a 20 year old, I discover this!?

How have you never heard of Smarties ice cream before? You have indeed been deprived :P:D

I <3 that my sociology assignment for next week is to listen to the Afghan Whigs!

Its like one of those films were people from the Stone Age are walking around Times Square,isn't it?
    I <3 that my sociology assignment for next week is to listen to the Afghan Whigs!

WHAT COURSE IS THAT?

I sometimes really regret not doing Sociology, I'm guilty of sitting in on the odd one (how sad)

The Politics of Popular Music, it's the tutorial for my thesis :) Sociology is mainly great, apart from when there's ridiculously confusing essays to be done lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

In fcking stitches, my friend went missing for hours last night and apparently arrived home at least 12 hours after he'd been kicked out of the pub with half his shirt missing!

• Advertisement

What's that guys? You're not all running around in your onesie sleepsuits? Hah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

A onesie was the only thing I asked for for my birthday, did I get it? No :(

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭leopoldbloom

PrivateEye wrote: »
    My very much Fianna Fail relatives in the west aren't impressed over the Bertie business it seems :rolleyes: I'm a 'Fianna Fail man' in terms of the blood line (No treaty for me) but that phone call was classic. I was accused of being 'a Labour man'

:eek:

.... the shame

In the west of Ireland, being a Labour man makes you a homosexual male who wears a scarf in the summer, cycles around Dublin and wouldn't be able to shoot a Stater/Irregular (delete as appropriate) if your vegitarian life depended on it. You also go to Trinity by default, voted Yes to "that treaty" and dont understand the "morals of this country".

I'd say they're going mental in the west today. Somebody said on the Facebook they heard it on their local radio station in LIMERICK. I hope it didn't get as far as Roscommon.

A onesie was the only thing I asked for for my birthday, did I get it? No :(

I'd imagine they'd be pretty long on you though :(

• Advertisement

Yeah the ones in Penneys a while ago were like one and half times the length on me :(

I was in Debenhams today but the kids one were too short.

If anyone knows where I can purchase one suitable for a 5ft'er pm me asap :p:o

Do you remember Ciara? She's pretty short and they fit her!

I couldn't hold it up straight and keep it off the ground even with my arms stretched as far as they'd go...

Hahaha try one on in their fitting rooms, I dare you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

What's with the sudden onesie rush?

It's my one genuine desire in life! So cosy looking. Imagine being all toasty in your onesie? Aw yeah.

Although, the one in penneys only comes in one colours... bright pink and purple... not really my style :S

It's my one genuine desire in life! So cosy looking. Imagine being all toasty in your onesie? Aw yeah.

Although, the one in penneys only comes in one colours... bright pink and purple... not really my style :S

Actually now they have pink, blue or brown!

They're also selling snuggies.

I think... I think I might love you?

You mean a Slanket? Hahaha.

Rozabeez wrote: »
    They're also selling snuggies.

Snuggies = The height of fashion, srsly

:pac:

• Advertisement

I need a black blouse. A pretty one. HALP!

What kind of blouse? A sexy one or a work one?

There was some nice black blouses in New Look the last time I was in it, I heart that shop <3

I still haven't been to the new one in Blanch. It so weird, they kept the Starbucks that was in the back of boarders so there's a NewLook and then a Starbooks looking over it. Madness!

There's a New look in blanch?! How did I miss that today?! I bought a purple tie....its shiny, I'm thinkin Xmas day in the SU!

Yeah, it's HUGE

that's what she said...

I'm so annoyed now! I'm back on the prowl, rarr hahah!!

I'm leaving before you turn to me :P

Nighty night :)

*humps michelle's leg*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

5 minutes ago I felt fine.

Now, I can feel myself getting progressively ill.

5 minutes from now does not look good...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement