Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WESTSIDE LOTTO WINNER

Options
  • 14-03-2009 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭

I have heard that the lotto winner is one of the xxx from xxx, i think her name is xxx, have anyone heard anything else about them?
    I do hope it is her, 'cos it couldn't happen to a nicer person!!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Unles it's common knowledge already, xxx might not be happy you have just told the world were she lives .

Boyz ...load up ,were off to Galway to see our cousins ...:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

I heard it was xxx from xxx?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

who the hell is xxx? are you taking the proverbial???

latchyco,
    the rumour around the westside is that it's xxx but who knows????
    By the way you must be her second cousin 'cos I'm her favourit 1st, ha ha;)

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tipptipp

knock knock.... kidnap... big ransom ...... oh sorry u didnt win the lotto... but sum lad on boards.ie said .......... lol :D

• Advertisement

tipptipp wrote: »
    knock knock.... kidnap... big ransom ...... oh sorry u didnt win the lotto... but sum lad on boards.ie said .......... lol :D

oh god no, stop, don't say that, I won't be able to sleep tonight waiting to see the papers tomorrow......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

latchyco,
    the rumour around the westside is that it's xxx but who knows????
    By the way you must be her second cousin 'cos I'm her favourit 1st, ha ha;)
    xxx is acumalating 1rst and 2nd cousins by the second .If it was me ? I would have gone Anon and be on the other side of the world before anybody knew :cool:

I know, mad tho isn't it, winning that kind of money!!!! Never having to worry again........
    What the hell would ya do, apart from the obvious s**t, like buying a house and going on holidays?
    I'm sitting here trying to think of what I would do that would be different and to be honest I'm struggling,
    I have thought of it in the past when your one in Limerick won the Euromilions (dolores) and I love the idea of having the kind of money that could buy a huge plot of land and build a community for my family and friends with a gym, shop, cinema, bowling center, pub e.t.c, but we'd probably kick the heads off each other in a couple of months.....
    You know the old saying 'familiarity breeds contempt'
    How about you, what would you do?

fluffy i have the van and camera ready... just bring us to the address and ill give u sum of the winnings.... it better be more than 100 euro.. i didnt kidnap for less:)

fluffy i have the van and camera ready... just bring us to the address and ill give u sum of the winnings.... it better be more than 100 euro.. i didnt kidnap for less:)

Sound bud, let me get back to you......
    At the moment all is quiet, I'm carrying out surveillance on the family house right now,.......
    Let me give you the latest update
    01.05hrs Subject leaves out the 'blue' bin
    01.06hrs Light goes on in the bathroom...(assuming subject is washing
    hands after bins)
    01.25hrs Subject enters kitchen area...(possible snack-time)

Still watching, wil keep you posted

This had better be worth at least 100 euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Advertisement

didnt **** it up

check the bin..... when people win big ( even in bingo ) they lodge their winnings in silly places ie banks or bins:cool:

didnt **** it up

check the bin..... when people win big ( even in bingo ) they lodge their winnings in silly places ie banks or bins:cool:[/quo

the bin is a negative , I repeat the bin is a negative , so what next Mrs. Marple???????????????:eek:

u took ur time.............

burn them out over

this never happened

hope this is a dream

mrs marple is dead,,,, she with oleary in geona

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Names changed to protect the innocent - we don't want another Dublin Tiger gang coming over.
    Until the winner goes public by his own choice please don't throw around names here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

moving out of westside should be the first idea

did OP really post name??

jesus christ

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

did OP really post name??

jesus christ

Ya the name is *** *********

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

*mono* wrote: »

Nah,I heard her name was xxxx xxxxxxxx...............:rolleyes:

*mono* wrote: »

mod posted and said he edited name out?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

mod posted and said he edited name out?

Ya there was a name originally, I dont know the person or anything

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Names changed to protect the innocent - we don't want another Dublin Tiger gang coming over.
    Until the winner goes public by his own choice please don't throw around names here.

Ya, your right, sorry about that.....
    Don't know what I was thinking, it won't happen again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

biko you are famous!
    Theories about the winner's identity on an online discussion board were censored recently amid fears that those named may be targeted by tiger raid gangs, similar to those who carried out a recent raid on the Flynn family in Lackagh.

.. and g'day Marie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I suppose someone has to fill the void now that Galway First are no longer around to lift stories from here. No credit though. Lazy provincial journalism.

Advertisement