Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative lifestyle couple with questions, can you answer?

Options
  • 14-03-2009 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My boyfriend (24) and I (19), have been going out for a few years now. We are both considered good looking. We have been looking to have some descrete fun with another girl for a while now and have had no luck. We are not looking for a couple though, just a bi female.

We started trying on-line, and got a few options, but they always end up asking us to send pictures back and forward. Their pitures/backgrounds seemed different in each one. The offers all turned out to be boys pretending to be girls or dead ends. Luckely we we're careful.

We have thought of going to gay bars, but it's quiet hard to find a girl without seeming crazy or rude. You can't just walk up to someone and ask them straight out! They could get offended, and we would seem like fools. :(

We're asking for any advice of anyone with more knoledge in this then us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,698 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Where were you trying online - I'd assume gaydargirls.com to be something you *might* find someone interested who's actually real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Butterfly baby

You could also try placing a classified on gaire.com but be aware that there's probably a good chance that 90% of the replies you get probably would be from guys too so you'd just have to be careful in filtering them out but to be honest I don't think I've ever read on there of anyone complaining about a profile of a girl turning out to be a guy but, obviously, I could be wrong since the classifieds was never something I frequented but your chances would be higher if you also chatted on the forums there too and got to know people because there's a type that only use the classifieds (who for the most part you would probably be better avoiding) and a type that use the forums and most of the people that use the forums (with the exception of a few) are pretty decent and are who they say they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

I don't know the answer but have you tried swingers websites/clubs? Apparently you do get single people as well as other couples at events for swingers - so the Channel 4 documentaries have lead me to believe anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Quietgal69

Thanks for all your replys! Tried a few of your suggestions, but unfortunatly still looking!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭shoegirl

MYOB wrote: »
    Where were you trying online - I'd assume gaydargirls.com to be something you *might* find someone interested who's actually real.

You'll really annoy a lot of women on there as the vast majority are women looking for other women, the "gay" in the title does suggest they are not straight women looking for guys. Try swing4ireland.com it might be more suitable.

Plus anyway there has been a massive increases in the weirdo element on gaydargirls lately, there are lots of guys playing out their sad little fantasies right now, you won't be popular.

I would suggest anyway that if you are looking to couple up with a single most people will still put this into the "kinky" category and you will get far more than the expected share of weirdos than you might expect. To be honest a lot of people would regard you guys as a bit weird yourselves!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Quietgal69

shoegirl wrote: »
    I would suggest anyway that if you are looking to couple up with a single most people will still put this into the "kinky" category and you will get far more than the expected share of weirdos than you might expect. To be honest a lot of people would regard you guys as a bit weird yourselves!!

Ha ha yeah i get you!! But the way this world is going with sex, didnt think this was such a big deal! I've heard about girls selling their virginity on the internet, well, I could have been loaded right now! Why didn't someone tell me!! :p

Hee Hee I am joking, we have a really normal life, we're normal people, not crazy, but have a great sex life and just want to explore that!! Everyone else seems to be having fun!

Thanks for your comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,698 ✭✭✭✭L1011

shoegirl wrote: »
    You'll really annoy a lot of women on there as the vast majority are women looking for other women, the "gay" in the title does suggest they are not straight women looking for guys. Try swing4ireland.com it might be more suitable.

Plus anyway there has been a massive increases in the weirdo element on gaydargirls lately, there are lots of guys playing out their sad little fantasies right now, you won't be popular.

I did say "*might*" rather than will... I know a few bi girls on there, although I've not got a clue (and nor will I ask them!) if they'd be interested in the scenario here.

Advertisement