Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Animals being poisoned in Dublin 5

• 14-03-2009 2:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I was walking a clients dog today around my area, Dublin 5 and I saw a sign for the DSPCA saying that numerous animals in my area have been poisoned. It had a contact number asking for any information.

My cat has not come home yet. She ALWAYS comes home by 9 o clock. Am I jumping the gun by being so worried or should I get my torch and go look for her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Did she come home yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

I went out to look for her about 4 times. Eventually at about a quarter to 5, I heard meowing. She had locked herself in my shed. Must have knocked something down against the door. I was so relieved. I had visions of her coming home half dead!
    I'm going to ring the DSPCA and ask them exactly where the animals are being poisoned because I'm too worried to let her out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Ah good, bet you were relieved:D Glad to hear shes ok

Yeah, Dusty, so relieved! Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Any chance you can post details about this in the Dublin City Forum please?.

Btw, I'm off to St.Annes park shortly for walkies - is there similar warnings down there, although being dangerous beasts like Staffy's they'll be left shackled to there leads.

• Advertisement

Haven't seen any signs near St Annes. The one I saw was outside St Brigids Girls school on Brigids Road. Very worrying as I live really near there.

Yeah, I'll put a quick post in the Dublin City one.

Advertisement