Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

torq or sis gels in dublin?

• 14-03-2009 8:31am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

posted this in athletics but was suggested someone here might know?

anyone know of a shop in dublin where either torq or sis GO gels are currently stocked?

have left too late to buy online so not an option..

neither in stock in cyclesuperstores..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Try Cycleways or Cycleogical

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,584 ✭✭✭✭tunney

No and no
    Can't get either in Dublin at the minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Murph100

Does this mean they are the pick of the bunch in gels then ? ...just trying to distill through the marketing BS out there, and any opinions on the Zipvit Gels ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Tawfee

I'm pretty sure I saw the SIS gels in Cycle Surgery in Dundrum today. They're the GO gels aren't they?

E1022.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭depadz

Tawfee wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I saw the SIS gels in Cycle Surgery in Dundrum today. They're the GO gels aren't they?

E1022.jpg

thats them. will give them a bell.
    thanks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭hot to trot

Im also looking for gels. Travelling tomorrow and local supplier has none left.
    Would need to be on North side of Dublin or else en route from West of Ireland.
    Have only ever tolerated SIS so unwilling to try anything new on the big day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

I spotted some SIS stuff in Tesco Clare Hall a while back, they may have some..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    I spotted some SIS stuff in Tesco Clare Hall a while back, they may have some..

Was going to say the same. Saw them in there only a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement