Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Factors - Castletroy

Options
  • 14-03-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any motor factors open today in or around the casteltroy area?cant pop into the city as im stuck in work for the day :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Head into the motor factors at Superquinn. More of a car accessories but what are you looking for?

Can you afford to drive across to Eastway business park, not a million miles away to Autozone a proper Motor Factors open until 1:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Berty wrote: »
    Head into the motor factors at Superquinn. More of a car accessories but what are you looking for?

Can you afford to drive across to Eastway business park, not a million miles away to Autozone a proper Motor Factors open until 1:30pm.

Glass for my wing mirror,it got smashed by another driver during the week,its just wrecking my head driving around with it like that.

Where is Autozone?

Sorry I was out. Autozone is in Eastway business park. The entrance is behind Lyons of Limerick. Head in the gata at the 1st turn to the left you will see them.

They do glass for mirrors so may have it but ring them in advance 061 317311 to find out.

Hi,

Ive been and back before you posted,couldnt find them anywhere in the business park.It'll have to wait until monday,,thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭knipex

Autozone

coming from town turn right at B&Q. Take second left (just past Hiravan).

Then take first left. They are on the corner on the right hand side as you turn in. You cannot miss them.

But do ring them in advance to make sure they have the glass you are looking for. If not they will order it for you.

• Advertisement

Missed a junction fixed below.
    knipex wrote: »
    Autozone

coming from town turn right at B&Q. Turn right at t-junction Take second left (just past Hiravan).

Then take first left. They are on the corner on the right hand side as you turn in. You cannot miss them.

But do ring them in advance to make sure they have the glass you are looking for. If not they will order it for you.

found it there today,cant believe i missed it..... :o

jackncoke wrote: »

Well you couldnt check in the mirror to check behind you for a start. :P:P:D

jackncoke wrote: »

Well it is pretty out of the way and hard to find...:p

Not impressed,took them 4 days to realise they cant order it in...

• Advertisement
Advertisement