Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Songwriter seeking YOU.

Options
  • 14-03-2009 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi everyone. I'm a 19 year old singer/songwriter and I've been playing around with the idea of a band for awhile now...I'm not necessarily looking for any particular format, e.g. bassists, drummers, guitarists, etc. I would just really like to have someone else, anyone else to write music with and experiment with new sounds.

I don't have gig experience as of yet but I don't mind if you don't as long as you're committed and won't waste my time. I've had a few bad experiences with that in the past so please only reply if you're genuinely interested.

I am currently based in Dundalk but I would be willing to travel within reason to practice if required.

My influences include Bright Eyes, Elliott Smith, Kimya Dawson, The Shins, Lisa Hannigan, Damien Rice, The Frames and various others which change every week!

Genuine creativity, a good sense of humour and a willingness to put in some work are more important to me than musical ability, so don't be shy!

Thanks and please PM me if you're interested... :)

Ashleigh x x x

Comments

Advertisement