Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga Week 27

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

1-0 Barca. Messi's hits the post and drops for Bojan who finishes. Alves can't get near it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

2-0, Bojan's second. Sometimes I think Barca players are taking the piss with those little one touch passes inside the opponents box. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Wow...just wow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2219665/

Goal is good.
    Commentary is what makes it though ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

eZe^ wrote: »
    Edit - Forlan's gotta be one of the best strikers in the world.

Funnily enough I was have a chat with my buddy last night saying the complete opposite. He misses far too many decent chances to be considered great. A scorer of great goals perhaps. I do not think his overall contribution is great either, then that is only my look at it.

Only saw the Barca game last night in the pub so cannot comment too much on it. Glad to see Bojan score. Hopefully he can push on from here. Shame he did not finish the second in style as it would have been an amazing goal given the great build up. Not too bothered though, as it went in and that is all that matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

103 goals in 210 games in La Liga speaks for itself tbh. He misses no less than Eto'o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I never thought that he was rubbish when he played for United. One could always see he had the talent but was just unfortunate I thought. He was a fans favourite and will always be remembered for putting Liverpool to the sword.

Advertisement