Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patch 3.10 out.

• 14-03-2009 12:32pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭

And taking fecking forever to download.

Have my laptop and desktop on seperate internet connections and both going 10KB/s max.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Its not out, your just pre-loading some of it.

They release lots of the assets that are already done ahead of time to ease patch day congestion. Your downloading ulduar art, sounds, models etc.

According to mmo champ, early april is the aim for 3.1

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Dustaz wrote: »
    Its not out, your just pre-loading some of it.

They release lots of the assets that are already done ahead of time to ease patch day congestion. Your downloading ulduar art, sounds, models etc.

According to mmo champ, early april is the aim for 3.1

Big file. 600MB.
    Thought it was as Bennett from Commando might say "the real thing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

majority of the file is textures n models from uldar, which isnt gonna change before the patch is released

i predict april 15th patch day

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

600mb isnt the full patch either, i know the ptr initial patch was closer to 700mb in size and then a few updates since then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

splinter wrote: »
    600mb isnt the full patch either, i know the ptr initial patch was closer to 700mb in size and then a few updates since then..

Yeah I'd imagine that 100Mb is for the extra Shammy changes!!! wohoo!
    I can feel my healing improving with the riptide icon change!

• Advertisement
Advertisement