Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christy Moore Fairytale of New York

Options
  • 14-03-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi Everyone,

I have a request. There used to be a version of Fairytale of New York performed by Christy on Later with Jools Holland up on youtube. The performance os from around 1996 I think. It seems to have been taken down some time ago and has not been put back up since. It was a fantastic verison that was better than any other recording of this song I have ever heard. Does anyone have access to this recording? And if so would they be willing to share with me?

While I am asking this, there was also a great recording on youtube of Christy, Sinead O'Connor and Neil Macoll performing Sweet Thames Flow Softly. This was also a nice version and has been taken down.

If anyone has access to these recordings and would be willing to share them with me it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

I've tried every avenue to get the latter, Sweet Thames but have yet to.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Famous45 wrote: »
    I've tried every avenue to get the latter, Sweet Thames but have yet to.

That's available on the Christy Moore Uncovered DVD. Along with many other greats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

That's available on the Christy Moore Uncovered DVD. Along with many other greats

Thanks, haven't came across this till now. Fair play to you.

Advertisement