Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday/Tuesday

Options
  • 14-03-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi im new to all this and realy interested in trying out aisoft.
    Only problem is i work weekends and just have monday and tuesday off. I would like to try out a skirmish before buying gear and was wondering do any sites open Monday/Tuesday and actually get a decent turnout so i could see what it is like.
    I live in galway city but if I was guarenteed a good game would be willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the country.
    Ive been reading the posts round here for a while and im sure you will all be very helpful
    thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

The only site that opens weekdays atm is the warehouse but that will change when the summer months come in and its a little warmer and brighter at which point alot of the sites will open mid week at night

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

when the sites open midweek do they usually get a decent crowd?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Yeah its usualy pretty good and the games are usualy great because its not a huge amount of people and they all play pretty honorably

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

so now i just have to wait for summer, when is that again i cant remember the last irish one

Advertisement