Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hull City versus Newcastle 14 March Match thread

• 14-03-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭

1 nil already hull well on top, Smith and Geremi in MF, not looking good

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Chris fcuking Hughton :mad::mad::mad:. How can he justify playing so many cloggers in midfield. I swear, it's as if he wants us relegated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

a miracle of some sort is required...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Geremi is an absolutte waste of space, how is taylor not playing? Makes no sense unless we were playing for the draw, Smith aswell? Why did we buy taylor to bench him for a half fit Smith?

TAYLORRRRRR

TOON TOON

Get the fcuk in there Tayls. 1-1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

The great escape is on!!! YES!!!

steventaylor1.jpg

Fine finish from Tayls!!! Delighted for him, one of the few who looks interseted. We are all over the shop in fairness, way too much space for Hull to play in, sloppy passing in midfield butt apart is destroying us

M5 wrote: »
    Fine finish from Tayls!!! Delighted for him, one of the few who looks interseted. We are all over the shop in fairness, way too much space for Hull to play in, sloppy passing in midfield butt apart is distroying us

Where are you watching this mate?

Sharage please!

whats yer man in the waistcoat lookin at :-)

• Advertisement

Charlie wrote: »
    Where are you watching this mate?

Sharage please!

sorry lads, sky sports super calcio on satellite not a stream

M5 wrote: »
    whats yer man in the waistcoat lookin at :-)

Taylor's lovely bum.

Now share that link you have for the game. :)

EDIT: Boo-urns. Cheers anyway mate.

Jonas just missed a sitter, crossed in from the right and was behind owen but went straight to him, hit it first time and blazed over, chance

a point gained but with our remaining fixtures its not really much use, one place nearer the drop zone only goal difference now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭LOTTOWINNER

This season feels like death by a thousand cuts, I think Amesty Int. should step in and stop the (my) suffering! I use to enjoy watching Newcastle play, but lately it's unbearable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

I actually think were going to go down this year........players dont seem up for it and with hughton and calderwood in charge i cant see much changing.

Advertisement