Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new show on kclr

Options
  • 14-03-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

As a direct result of both Carlow's Raid Radio and the recent KCLR FrightNight, this is just a heads up that there will be a new show on KCLR starting sometime in April - proposed date is April 2nd but that isnt confirmed yet.

The first ever fully paranormal radio show on Irish commercial radio - and its from Carlow (so make sure ye tune in when it begins)!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Sounds good! Looking forward to that, I'd listen to KCLR a fair bit anyway. I assume it'll be in the 8 to 10pm time slot or there abouts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

near enough - 9pm til 10pm every Thursday night. The first six weeks are a kinda of a test period so we'll need as much support as we can get. Going to try and make it very listener focused with call in and the odd competition :pac:

Im nervous already
    Sounds good! Looking forward to that, I'd listen to KCLR a fair bit anyway. I assume it'll be in the 8 to 10pm time slot or there abouts?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Good stuff, well done to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

can i come on as a ghost for a show?

we welcome every caller - though i dunno about ghosts.

The new show will be called The UnExplained and it will be targetted towards believers/skeptics/cynics alike. April 2nd is the projected launch date but that will depend on how quick the marketing/promotion/sponsorship thing kicks in.

• Advertisement

i should hopefully have more definitive plans on this tomorrow

Advertisement