Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone repair in Dublin

• 14-03-2009 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere that does it??

Mates phone wont turn on, tried everything n nothing is working... Its just dead

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭acidburn51737

Try reseting the iphone. Is it still uder warranty? have it replaced. Or call the uk yech support ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Tried reseting it... Its a US phone so too much hassle to try n get it replaced(if it is under warranty) was bought on here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

fixed one last week with the same symptoms, I bought a new battery off e-bay stuck it in, now the phone is in perfect working order

I might try that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

unklerosco wrote: »
    I might try that...

Have you tried turning it on when it is plugged into a PC/Mac via the USB cable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭steifanc

mine went a bit mad too . restored factory settings off the comp and seems to be ok now

Al O'Peica wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it on when it is plugged into a PC/Mac via the USB cable?

Yep... It just doesn't seem to be taking a charge at all, and its not the cables cause mine works fine on them

Advertisement