Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up own website

Options
  • 14-03-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I would like to set up a website but I dont have much of a clue, and I dont have much cash either..The website will be a registered Charity....funding will go to temple st hospital in memory of my son, so all and any info would be really appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

What are the goals of the website? And what content do you want on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Would a page on MyCharity.ie work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭carlybabe1

Well I would want fundraising details (pub quiz nights etc) some photos of him, maybe his story...something that would allow people to donate stuff too.....Im really a novice so dont know what else yet

carlybabe1 wrote: »
    Well I would want fundraising details (pub quiz nights etc) some photos of him, maybe his story...something that would allow people to donate stuff too.....Im really a novice so dont know what else yet
    Try the mycharity.ie website. There are services out there aimed at just this type of thing. They might not be perfect, but it'll be far far easier than trying to learn it all yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Can people please familiarise themselves with the rules regarding hosting recommendations? I would rather not have to keep deleting posts.

• Advertisement

Can people please familiarise themselves with the rules regarding hosting recommendations? I would rather not have to keep deleting posts.

Ahhh, I don't think that'll ever stop.

People don't read stickies on any forum in the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

p wrote: »
    Ahhh, I don't think that'll ever stop.

People don't read stickies on any forum in the world :)

People don't read :) Full stop

Advertisement