Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Need a Tyre changed

Options
  • 14-03-2009 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi,
    Supposed to be driving down the country tomoorow, just foundone of my my front tyres is busted, as is my spare tyre.
    Anyone know any garages that would be open tomorrow that could fix thi/ any repair callout service?
    (Not an AA member)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

Hi,
    Supposed to be driving down the country tomoorow, just foundone of my my front tyres is busted, as is my spare tyre.
    Anyone know any garages that would be open tomorrow that could fix thi/ any repair callout service?
    (Not an AA member)

there are some local garages with the people living on site, you could always try them, where about are you? I know two around my bit (Dromahair)

Ps are you dutch? I am!!

Pps what car are you talking about? maybe we can arange something, two of my neighbours are mechanics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

im pretty sure advance tyres is open just off pearse road

Advertisement