Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision books

Options
  • 14-03-2009 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

Me duno wats de best wun for pass elnglish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

New key english notes 2009 is very good. I have the higher one so I assume the ordinary is just as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

creggy wrote: »
    New key english notes 2009 is very good.

My English teacher wrote that book. I'll just declare my interest before I vouch for it too. It has pretty much all of paper two covered for you, including sample answers you could learn if you are that way inclined.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

I'd reckon he's a great teacher to have!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

At the risk of asking the obvious have you tried ordering it in a bookshop? They might not have it on the shelves at this time of year, but if you ask they should get a copy for you.

Alternatively (well, worst case scenario) you could buy the honours book and just look at the parts that are relevant to the ordinary level course. I assume that is possible for the poetry at least, probably not for the single text or comparative.

Advertisement