Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Bettystown

Options
  • 14-03-2009 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

I have been online looking at my options and they are mostly resold eircom or ICE or ibb wireless.

I have a phone line but If anyone has experience with the different providers in the area I would be grateful.

I would be just using it for surfing, no downloading or online gaming etc.

I live up beside the golf club in bettystown - on the bellewstown exchange, I think.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Looks like you're being throttled for going over the cap. All the DSL resellers are going to be pretty much the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭PotBelly

That picture is from april last year.

Just after I signed up for the 8 meg

Seems so long ago now.

Anyone have an opinion on ice bb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Ah, didn't notice that was the sig.

Ice Broadband. Many opinions, not many good.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

I switched from Eircom to Perlico 6 months ago and use a 1mb line. Compared to others I know using the 1mb line in Dublin for some reason in Bettystown its working a lot quicker. Have had no problems and would recommend.

Advertisement