Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddys Day & Night In Dublin

Options
  • 14-03-2009 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi Guys im wondering where will be a good place to drink on paddys nite and day.Is there many promotions on Drink on in any of the Pubs:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

In all honesty most pubs will put up their prices that day...

House party for the win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

wannabepr wrote: »
    Hi Guys im wondering where will be a good place to drink on paddys nite and day.Is there many promotions on Drink on in any of the Pubs:D

TBH i'm going to avoid leaving the house on Paddys day. As well pubs up-ing there prices theres also the issue of paddys day attracting a certain element who think it's ok to act and behave like vermon.

No doubt this year will be the same.

The chances of promotions are very low because why would publicans need to drum up business?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

wannabepr wrote: »

Naggins/minis if you're trying to keep costs down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

While I can understand the point of staying in, i'll be braving a few pints in town. Still not sure where though!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i am not leaving the house on paddys day, the city is too scary and vomit covered for my liking :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

the city is too scary and vomit covered for my liking :mad::mad:

Thats just generally though!

Advertisement