Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefly Now on Hulu.com

• 15-03-2009 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,620 ✭✭✭✭

The complete season of Firefly is now available for streaming on http://hulu.com for anyone fortunate enough to be in the USA, or know your way around the internet ;) enjoy! Views on hulu are as good as ratings, get watching! Firefly recently won the First Annual Hulu Awards for Shows We'd Like to See Revived.

This is my 2nd time watching it (1st time was a year ago) and its still quality. I'm hoping to make this an annual tradition.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

sucks that it only works from american ip's

would be watching it again otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i picked up on bluray otherwise i would watch it

But i hate the way many companies limit competations to US only and the way allot of sites restrict ip's i mean RTE restrict non irish viewers from watching the rugby games and football matches - what if a irish person living abroad wanted to watch ireland play?

If Hulu and the offical tv sites let international viewers watch 2 things would happen.

1. Illigal downloads would stop - why bother watching illigally if you can watch freely?
    2. REAL and close to accurate ratings for shows, the ammount of losses due to downloads must be very high on some shows due to eurp people downloading. Imagine if you could stream for free in HD from hbo.com or cbs.com ect?
    3. money from the adds on the sites due to the traffic.

Advertisement