Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever worked in Tenerife?

Options
  • 15-03-2009 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm planning on heading to Tenerife for the summer!

Just wondering if anyone who's ever worked there could give me any tips on finding a job and what sort of work to look for!

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭gags89

hi pikachucheeks,

im in the same boat id love to head somewhere in europe for the summer and try get a job in a bar or something!

I would also like to +1 your request for info but just for yourself mate i think just google bars and stuff in tenerife and start ringing/online applying i think would be the best way forward if you want to have something set up before you arrive!

If not try get over start of summer (especially before schools end) and just go around dropping in c.vs and beggin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Cool!
    Thanks for the tips :)

I was planning on heading over after my exams in May.
    And hopefully stick around until the end of July!

I'm going to do some research now,
    If I find anything of use, I can PM you, if you'd like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭gags89

yes go for it!Im starting to really look seriously at where i want to go so il send any advice/contacts names onto you too!

just on the exams thing, u in dit by any chance?my exams finish end of may too!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Just wondering if either of you found any relevant info? If you did, i'd really appreciate passing it on! Cheers. I'm also in DIT, finished Mid-May.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Denimgirl

Hi guys I just started a group on facebook for people working in Spain
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=115904871767538

• Advertisement
Advertisement