Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where (in Dublin) would i buy a pin display case (for a collection of disney pins)

Options
  • 15-03-2009 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

where (in Dublin) would i buy a pin display case (for a collection of disney pins)?

I heading up to Dublin next week and would like to pick one of these up for the other half, to display the collection of disney pins she has.

If anyone knows where a shop is and on what street, it would be great.

Thanks in advance
    s

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭silversurfer

These may also be called shadow boxes

(Thanks for moving this, honestly hadn't thought of the Dublin section of Boards.ie for this)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭silversurfer

anyone have any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I've just mentioned a toy soldier/figure shop on capel street in another thread (honest,I don't work there) which would probably have something similar to what your looking for. I'm just guessing that some people would display toy figures so they might stock them. Worth a look anyway.

Advertisement