Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitar Hero

• 15-03-2009 4:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any good deals on a Guitar Hero bundle (i.e. any of the games & guitar)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

kaji wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any good deals on a Guitar Hero bundle (i.e. any of the games & guitar)?

theres was a bundle in smyths, GH:aerosmith+guitar for 39.99euro was down there today and its still on offer

just passed gamestop in sligo town and its in there for 50euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

hmv have guitar hero 3 game plus guitar for 45 euro,
    they also have guitar hero aerosmith game and guitar for 46 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

Don't get GH Aerosmith unless you like them. Its not the best game of the GH series. And most of the Aerosmith songs aren't even the famous ones. Except walk this way.

The Les Paul guitar is the best guitar, GH 2 is the best GH game. Buy GH 2 second hand on Ebay or something and the same with the guitar.
    The GH2 guitar ain't bad, but its wired.

Anyone who recommends GH3 or any other GH game over GH2 is having a laugh.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

ROC1977 wrote: »
    Don't get GH Aerosmith unless you like them.

+1

I do agree that GH2 is the best one of the series, but you make it sound like GH3 is rubbish. GH3 is still a good game. Just because you like it more doesn't mean that someone who does is wrong, or "is having a laugh" ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

I dont know about bundles but i have 2 Guitar hero World Tour guitars for sale(no game) that are brand new. Never been used at all. I'm aware theres no selling stuff here, so If your interested i'll post an add on adverts. Be around the 40e mark each or summit.

Mods, apologies if i'm out of line here. Feel free to delete if i am

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

Don't get GH Aerosmith unless you like them. Its not the best game of the GH series. And most of the Aerosmith songs aren't even the famous ones. Except walk this way.

The Les Paul guitar is the best guitar, GH 2 is the best GH game. Buy GH 2 second hand on Ebay or something and the same with the guitar.
    The GH2 guitar ain't bad, but its wired.

:)

im not into areosmith and ive heard of most of the songs

Advertisement