Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dboys scar problem

Options
  • 15-03-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys, I bought a Dboys scar about 2 months ago and have a small problem with the hopup, when I fire the BBs spin to the right about 8 to 10 feet at a range of 80 to 100 feet. I am assuming that the hopup is twisted some way or another.

Question is, can it be repaired or would I be better of replacing it. The other thing is whatever I do, i will have to break the aeg down, so has any of you ever done this and if so where did you start?, Tips & tricks for a quick breakdown, if there is any.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hop-up doesnt make bb's spin to the left or right only up and down, it could be ther barrel, or I could be talking from my a**

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

80-100ft is about maximum range for an airsoft gun so i don't think you'll et any more range or accuracy from it. you ould try polishing out the barrel and replace the standard cheapo hopup with a gaurder clear. :)

to strip the gun you start by removing the 3 allen keys at the back on the left,right and top beside the rear sight. then pop out the body pin just ahead of the magwell and the bottom receiver will slide from the upper receiver.

Advertisement